The New Tyler

JJBuffalo

I absolutely loved the way Tyler Myers played in the Philly series last year. He was an animal and after 2 years he has yet to get in a fight. I think he drops the gloves in the home opener after someone sniffs a little too close to Miller. If he really wants to be a leader on this team I think he needs to prove himself at the first opportunity and never look back. I can't wait for season to start!

I absolutely loved the way Tyler Myers played in the Philly series last year. He was an animal and after 2 years he has yet to get in a fight. I think he drops the gloves in the home opener after someone sniffs a little too close to Miller. If he really wants to be a leader on this team I think he needs to prove himself at the first opportunity and never look back. I can't wait for season to start!

He needs to fight to prove himself a leader?

Rivet was the C because no one wanted to take the reigns. The "core" was too timid, still are. Myers had trouble with the extra weight he added last year. Let's see how he handles the weight of all the scratch he just signed for. Expectations are high for this kid lets see him live up to it before we "annoit" him. .02 there is no C on this current roster. Prove the fans wrong.

And then when Sekera makes a bad turnover which leads to a goal, Vanek should drop the gloves and go after him that very second.

Yes, but he should do that every time Sekera turns the puck over - you know - just to show everyone how to deal with someone who turns the puck over - and never look back. He'd be a better captain if he did.

Yes, but he should do that every time Sekera turns the puck over - you know - just to show everyone how to deal with someone who turns the puck over - and never look back. He'd be a better captain if he did.

And if by some chance Vanek himself takes a stupid penalty, he has to jump into the glass face first as punishment.

See post 125 at this link: http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/20132-confirmed-tyler-myers-agrees-to-7-year-deal/page__st__120

Myers is an animal without fighting anyone and he dropped his gloves when he unceremoniously dragged Richards down the ice.

aren't they all?

Genuinely made me chuckle this morning...

Wow this thread has taken a turn for the better....

Seinfeld has given us so many phrases over the years...

Master of your domain... I'm out!

Was that wrong?.. Should I have not done that? I tell ya, I've got to plead ignorance on this type of thing...

Spong-worthy... run down your case again....

He plays for the other team... Not that there is anything wrong with that...

No Soup for you!

It's not a lie if you believe it...

Shrinkage...

Genuinely made me chuckle this morning...

Wow this thread has taken a turn for the better....

Was that wrong?.. Should I have not done that? I tell ya, I've got to plead ignorance on this type of thing...

No Soup for you!

Shrinkage...

I abuse this line all the time. My favorite.

No Soup for you!

Shrinkage...

I just used this one the other day: "These pretzels are making me THIRSTY!"

Yeah, but which way did you deliver the line? I'm hoping from your capitalization there that it was the Kramer way.

Although the line was delivered only in my head (no one around at the time), I did indeed "say" it Kramer-style.

Archived