NHL Numbers or Cap Geek?

SDS

I used to be an NHLnumbers guy, but I've moved to Capgeek. So many more tools and you can build what-if models and scenarios based on projected salaries for RFAs, UFAs, etc. You can make hypothetical trades, etc. Capgeek is a far more comprehensive tool than NHLnumbers. Capgeek also updates within seconds of the transaction becoming official by the NHL. I had some delays with NHLnumbers.

Capgeek also updates within seconds of the transaction becoming official by the NHL. I had some delays with NHLnumbers.

There were some opposite cases pointed out here around July 1. Maybe not days, but nhlnumbers had some moves incorporated first.

There were some opposite cases pointed out here around July 1. Maybe not days, but nhlnumbers had some moves incorporated first.

I got the Heatley-Havlat trade updated within seconds of the deal approved by the NHL. It was amazing. The other stuff in Capgeek is a lot better than NHLnumbers in my opinion. Although, I do like the nhlnumbers UI better, but Capgeek is much more powerful.

Not that anyone will ever read it, but maybe you could consider throwing a link to the CBA up there too.

I'll have that, plus I'll be tapping the shoulders of a few experts to come up with a concise FAQ section that everyone can refer to.

Archived