McNabb signed

inkman

Unfortunate that the other player ducked down; otherwise, that would have been a big, legal open-ice hit.

McNabb still got the chicken wing up, would they call a kid for elbowing if it landed in an opponents chest, who knows, but Brayden would be wise to not be so blatant.

On a side note, the Amerks are going to be just plain mean next season. I'm pumped. (assuming they are affiliated once again)

McNabb still got the chicken wing up, would they call a kid for elbowing if it landed in an opponents chest, who knows, but Brayden would be wise to not be so blatant.

On a side note, the Amerks are going to be just plain mean next season. I'm pumped. (assuming they are affiliated once again)

They are collecting a lot of guys that have been in OHL suspension conversations...

Man does the sabres future ever look nasty. I'm thinkin there'll be some good ol smashmouth hockey played in Buffalo in the next few years and if you want to escape with points you'll have to take a few bruises with you on your way out of town. :clapping:

that was a hockey play, and the guy gets suspended but Richards checking connolly into the glass and injuring him forever... perfectly legal, guess thats the difference btw the NHL and everyone else

Didn't you hear?

Colin Campbell thought Connolly had plenty of time to get his hands up to protect himself.

In other words, the fact that he didn't obviously means he was imbelishing, trying to get Richards suspended.

Should've been a two minute minor for Connolly.

/Colin Campbell logic off

Man does the sabres future ever look nasty. I'm thinkin there'll be some good ol smashmouth hockey played in Buffalo in the next few years and if you want to escape with points you'll have to take a few bruises with you on your way out of town. :clapping:

Please let it be so.

As long as Darcy is the one calling the shots, I'm scared to death all this nastyness is going to turn into Jason Spezza at some point :wallbash:

Please let it be so.

As long as Darcy is the one calling the shots, I'm scared to death all this nastyness is going to turn into Jason Spezza at some point :wallbash:

This is my worst fear. That Darcy turns our big tough pool of prospects into soft players such as Spezza or Heatley or a variety of others that float through games and disappear when the going gets tough like the playoffs.

This is my worst fear. That Darcy turns our big tough pool of prospects into soft players such as Spezza or Heatley or a variety of others that float through games and disappear when the going gets tough like the playoffs.

Soft, how soft can he be? He's killed more people than anyone else playing in the league today.

Oh, you meant on the ice? Well, nevermind then. :oops:

Man, this team really does have some good young talent in the pipeline. If you include the younger guys already on the team (Sekera, Myers, Butler, Weber, Gragnani, Ennis, Gerbe, Enroth), then throw in a few sharp looking players in Portland, plus Kassian, Foligno, and McNabb, the future looks pretty freaking bright in Buffalo. Darcy has been drafting really well the past few years - and he's got three straight AHL ROYs and a Calder trophy to show for it.

Soft, how soft can he be? He's killed more people than anyone else playing in the league today.

Oh, you meant on the ice? Well, nevermind then. :oops:

Well if they mean on the ice, how much involvement does Darcy really have? Perhaps they mean Lindy...

Archived