Game Discussion Thread: Sabres at Blue Jackets

nfreeman

Daren Puppa looks like someone (and not Daren Puppa). Metcalfe's reaction was funny. I don't know what Gary McAdam was doing, but I think he was overwhelmed.

Guys I especially loved seeing in Blue and Gold again:

Jim Weimer, Tony McKegney, Donny Audette, Jay McKee, Jocelyn Guevremont.

Guys I especially loved seeing in Blue and Gold again:

Jim Weimer, Tony McKegney, Donny Audette, Jay McKee, Jocelyn Guevremont.

every time I see Bill Hajt, I want call him to do my taxes, he looks like an accountant not an NHL player,and always did :rolleyes:

This is a must WIN!!! idk sorry I'll stop saying it. I really hope that pittsburg loses because I am not sure how that team will matchup against us. Columbus has been our nemesis as far as wins go over the years and I hope we do not just sorta show up. I wonder if Myers will finally get a night off. Brad Boyes needs one but hes an iron man so I dont see that happening. Its like Boyes lost some of his confidence and is just playing scared idk, I hope he snaps out of it cuz he could be very helpful down the line. TC should keep playing because hes playing well and anytime off might be detrimental to his new found desire to win. All an all it should be a fun game but it will be nice to have no pressure for once. Lets go Buffalo!

Yeah i hope Boyes gets it together also.It does look as if he lost something for sure

Sabres fan on Blue Jackets blog:

http://blog.dispatch.com/cbj/2011/04/morning_skate_buffalo_2.shtml

Just rolled into town, me and my buddies are in the hotel cracking open a few beers ( the first of many today heh heh), I thought I'd check out the opponent's blog.

Man you guys just suck. I feel sorry for you, 3 wins in the last 21 games? Jeez how depressing, I will almost feel bad for you when we blow your team out of it's own building tonite.

But not too bad, your team sucks and you deserve to lose. Sabres fans will take over your arena tonite, we will OUTDRINK you and our team will OUTPLAY you. Stay out of our way tonite or we will put a hurting on any CBJ fan who gets in our way. And don't be surprised if your girlfriends and wives end up in our hotel rooms with us tonight. They will know WINNING when they see it!!!

Maybe the league will do you a favor and contract your team before next year, to Dave you the embarrassment.

SABRES RULE!!!!!

Just rolled into town, me and my buddies are in the hotel cracking open a few beers ( the first of many today heh heh), I thought I'd check out the opponent's blog.

Man you guys just suck. I feel sorry for you, 3 wins in the last 21 games? Jeez how depressing, I will almost feel bad for you when we blow your team out of it's own building tonite.

But not too bad, your team sucks and you deserve to lose. Sabres fans will take over your arena tonite, we will OUTDRINK you and our team will OUTPLAY you. Stay out of our way tonite or we will put a hurting on any CBJ fan who gets in our way. And don't be surprised if your girlfriends and wives end up in our hotel rooms with us tonight. They will know WINNING when they see it!!!

Maybe the league will do you a favor and contract your team before next year, to Dave you the embarrassment.

SABRES RULE!!!!!

What an idiot.

SABRES RULE!!!!!

He dood have daved all Dabres fans de embarrassment and dayed quiet.

From WGR:

Thomas Vanek returned last night from a charlie horse, but Ruff isn't sure if he'll take the chance.

Tyler Ennis is questionable as he's sick.

Andrej Sekera has an upper body injury and will not play.

Mike Grier is still not ready and coming along very slowly.

For Columbus, Rick Nash, Ethan Moreau and Andrew Murray are out.

Ryan Miller will start for the Sabres, but Ruff isn't sure if he'll play him the whole game.

Including his games in St. Louis, Brad Boyes will play 83 games this season. That is not a Sabre record as Pat LaFontaine, Brad May, Richard Smehlik and Randy Wood all played 84.

No one last hurrah for Lalime? :( Someone suggested it here yesterday... maybe they were kidding.

No one last hurrah for Lalime? :( Someone suggested it here yesterday... maybe they were kidding.

It wouldn't be the worst idea to give him a period of work depending on the score and what's going on in the Montreal-Toronto game. But I don't think it will happen.

SABRES RULE!!!!!

I'm pretty disappointed when I see fans like this on the Road. A bunch of Sabres fans got in my friend's face at MSG last year, they were pretty embarrassing.

SABRES RULE!!!!!

I'm quite sure this was the guy that sat in front of me when the Sabres came to Columbus last year.

Ick...guy was an a$$...then we lost and he got even stupider and, just...Ick.

SABRES RULE!!!!!

How embarrassing . :wallbash:

I heard on WGR that MILLER will most likely not finish the whole game, but I don't know if LALIME will be the backup.

Archived