Sabres Suggestion Box

ROC Sabres

I found this link on another hockey website. I wonder if Ted liked my idea(see above) which I included in the letter I sent to him last month. :blush:

http://www.bizjourna...hsbc-arena.html

Can't quite get my compass straight. I know where the museum is, but is this in an area @ center ice? By the locker room? Is the plan to use the space to enlarge the locker room like they've been talking about in the off season?

Can't quite get my compass straight. I know where the museum is, but is this in an area @ center ice? By the locker room? Is the plan to use the space to enlarge the locker room like they've been talking about in the off season?

I believe this(the aerospace museum) would be the area behind the goal where the Sabres shoot once. If you walk past the ticket takers at the main entrance and keep going straight, you would run right into the locker rooms....I think.

I believe this(the aerospace museum) would be the area behind the goal where the Sabres shoot once. If you walk past the ticket takers at the main entrance and keep going straight, you would run right into the locker rooms....I think.

I think you are right. I was there once. Taken down from upstairs so I have no idea where I was going to. I do remember that the players as they came through from that area went out the side door of the arena (the door on the east side towards the front of the arena by the parking ramp).

So yeah, museum is on opposite side.

Same here. On the rare occasions when DTV "forgets" to cut the feed, we get the postgame. We get so excited for the bonus. Really wish they could just let us have it, along with the new pre-game...but something tells me they won't.

I don't understand this :unsure: , I see something after every game. Even if the team is on the road. Now it's just Sylvester, no Lindy press conf., or player interviews. :rolleyes: But I get something.

During this entire season, DTV has never cut the feed immediately at the enc of the game.

I guess DTV is waiting to screw me when we wind up having to play the flyers in the first round.

I found this link on another hockey website. I wonder if Ted liked my idea(see above) which I included in the letter I sent to him last month. :blush:

http://www.bizjourna...hsbc-arena.html

[Comment From Phil BBG] What might the timetable be for the announcement re: what will replace the Ira Ross Aerospace Museum?

Ted Black: We are still exploring what the best hockey-centric use would be for that space. At this time, I would have to say we don't have a timetable per se.

• 1 month later...

When all is said and done it will have to go down as one of if not the worst logos in the history of pro sports. It will be a day to celebrate when it no longer stains the arena. We now just need to get everyone that actually bought any slug merch to burn it. Here's something for the suggestion box, the Sabres store should give a 50% discount on comparable new merchandise when you turn in any slug wear.

That is a GREAT idea! :thumbsup:

Here you go...

HSBC has the naming rights for like 20 more years.

I don't see what's wrong with HSBC Auditorium. It's still HSBC. The Aud is just something it would be called informally, like "the Garden" is what they call TD Bank Garden for short.

Rename the HSBC Arena to the HSBC Auditorium. Then shorten it to The Aud.

Boston did just that with TD Garden, just google it.

And lots of people out here refuse to use that name. The old building's are gone and never coming back. It's time to move on.

I don't see what's wrong with HSBC Auditorium. It's still HSBC. The Aud is just something it would be called informally, like "the Garden" is what they call TD Bank Garden for short.

Then we can get sticky ramps, the stale beer smell, and 3000 blue seats were you can't see the scoreboard to complete the experience. :D

Archived