My Least Favorite Sabres

Taro T

Adam Creighton, Paul Cyr,Norm Lacombe, Mikael Andersson,Uwe Krupp, Shawn Anderson, Dave Snuggerud, Benoit Hogue, Philippe Boucher, Alexei Zhitnik, Jason Dawe, Brian Holzinger, Curtis Brown, Erik Rasmussen, Mike Wilson, Chris Gratton, Jochen Hecht, Adam Mair, Mika Noronen, Nathan Paetsch, Ales Kotalik,Drew Stafford, Andrew Peters, Patrick Lalime, Tim Connolly, Steve Montador and a special mention to Alexander Mogilny.

Adam Creighton, Paul Cyr,Norm Lacombe, Mikael Andersson,Uwe Krupp, Shawn Anderson, Dave Snuggerud, Benoit Hogue, Philippe Boucher, Alexei Zhitnik, Jason Dawe, Brian Holzinger, Curtis Brown, Erik Rasmussen, Mike Wilson, Chris Gratton, Jochen Hecht, Adam Mair, Mika Noronen, Nathan Paetsch, Ales Kotalik,Drew Stafford, Andrew Peters, Patrick Lalime, Tim Connolly, Steve Montador and a special mention to Alexander Mogilny.

So... pretty much all of the players from the late 80's and late 90'S, whith some late 00's thown in? :thumbsup:

So... pretty much all of the players from the late 80's and late 90'S, whith some late 00's thown in? :thumbsup:

these are the ones who were either high draft picks that never panned out, outright losers or the personalities I couldn't stand. Basically unrealized potential or rotten apples. :censored:

these are the ones who were either high draft picks that never panned out, outright losers or the personalities I couldn't stand. Basically unrealized potential or rotten apples. :censored:

So... pretty much all of the players from the late 80's and late 90'S, whith some late 00's thown in? :P: :lol: :death:

Archived