Thursday raping, pillaging and baby eating whos in?

bills_fan_in_raleigh

I wish we had a formal copy of what they hand out would love to print about 50 copies for those jerks and maybe ask an usher to give one to the jumbotron operator as well

A friend of mine I think kept his card from a few years ago, I'll ask him if he still has it. I don't recall seeing them handing them out the past few years though?

A friend of mine I think kept his card from a few years ago, I'll ask him if he still has it. I don't recall seeing them handing them out the past few years though?

Got one last year at the game where Montadoor fell down leading to the OT winner for Staal(?)

Got one last year at the game where Montadoor fell down leading to the OT winner for Staal(?)

I'll definitely be on the lookout then on Thursday. Have you (or anyone else) ever seen them pass out those cards when say the Penguins or Bruins are in town? I don't go to as many non-Sabres games as I used to down here, but I have had people tell me that they don't pass them out at the other games.

I'll definitely be on the lookout then on Thursday. Have you (or anyone else) ever seen them pass out those cards when say the Penguins or Bruins are in town? I don't go to as many non-Sabres games as I used to down here, but I have had people tell me that they don't pass them out at the other games.

I just went to the Bruins game a few weeks ago, dressed in yellow, and did not receive a card or anything and most people were pretty nice. We'll see what its like Thursday with the Sabres Jersey on.

big game thursday night lets get some buses packed and get down here to make some noise RBC was half empty tonight

For a team that is in the Top 8 right now, that's not a good sign.

Oh, well. It won't be long before Carolina is on the outside looking in :thumbsup:

Last night's attendance was 16,252. Hardly half empty. For a Tuesday night game against FLA, it was a big crowd.

For a team that is in the Top 8 right now, that's not a good sign.

Oh, well. It won't be long before Carolina is on the outside looking in :thumbsup:

Last night's attendance was 16,252. Hardly half empty. For a Tuesday night game against FLA, it was a big crowd.

I'm sure thats tickets "sold". Even tomorrow night with the thousands of Sabres fans in attendance, I expect there to be huge swaths of empty seats in the upper level.

I've been to MANY games there and never seen them pass out the Fan Code of Conduct any other time then when Buffalo is in town...

I've been to MANY games there and never seen them pass out the Fan Code of Conduct any other time then when Buffalo is in town...

I have been to many away game venues, RBC has the rudest, condescending and unfriendly fans and arena staff.

I went to the Flyers game a couple weeks ago super excited to tailgate & watch a good hockey game. There was NO ONE tailgating, and it was a friday afternoon, sunny & 75... and they say Raleigh is a "hockey" town.

ACC basketball. Not much interest in the canes until that is over.

Hell yeah I'll be there!! Cant wait to wreak havoc at RBC. I'm right behind the Sabres bench so I'm trying to think of a good sign to make. Maybe a Taro Says or The boys are back in town. Any ideas?!

Sabres - Canes

Redemption is best served cold

Yeah alot of those folks were dressed up like empty seats. I was watching the game and lower bowl had many empty seats.

Agree with the previous poster, it is difficult to sell out a game during the week against god-awful Florida and thier horrifically boring trap game. Zzzzzzzz...........

I just found out from my neighbor that we will be sitting in the Champions club seats. I've never had the opportunity to pillage the rich and famous at the RBC center. Maybe I can find Pegs to join in?

Well that wouldn't be friggin' awesome.

Get a pic if you do find him.

I just found out from my neighbor that we will be sitting in the Champions club seats. I've never had the opportunity to pillage the rich and famous at the RBC center. Maybe I can find Pegs to join in?

Gourmet pizza, pasta, salads, North Carolina BBQ and an open grill await each Champions Club ticket holder, and each guest 21 or older will receive four drink vouchers - redeemable for draft beer or house wine at the private, 45-foot, full-service Champions Club bar.

Sa-weet

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=45743

Sounds like the Sabres Harbour Club.

Archived