Thursday raping, pillaging and baby eating whos in?

bills_fan_in_raleigh

Nice. MIght to too obscure to show up on the TV feed though. :(

Any other ideas? I have time to make a few of them so I think I'll do a Pominville sign. The condom broke in Pominville :)

Taro says: For good luck, kiss a red head

You can take the girl out of Buffalo but not Buffalo out of the girl

Sabrenation & Pegulamonium on the war path!

Do you have a Sabres jersey with Drunkard on the back? Someone linked to a hurricanes board in the game day thread where they are disussing sabres fans and specifically mentioned someone with a "Drunkard" jersey! :beer: :beer: :beer:

That's me, sir. I attending every Sabres game in Raleigh and I almost always wear that jersey. Typically I sit in the 100's near center ice on the side of the penalty boxes but tonight I'll be up in the nosebleeds in section 320 row A because 2 of the buddies I'm going with (unfortunately Canes fans) got buy one get one free deals on the seats. I should be leaving work within the hour to get things rolling but one of the guys who is going may not get off work till 3, so we might not get out there till 5.

If you could find that link I'd like to read that thread. There's very little gray area when it comes to the Canes fans opinions of me. Some of them love me and others hate me, not that I value their opinion anyway. I've been kicked out of a few games over the years out there for fights or almost fights but for the most part it's usually just jaw flapping by both sides.

That's me, sir. I attending every Sabres game in Raleigh and I almost always wear that jersey. Typically I sit in the 100's near center ice on the side of the penalty boxes but tonight I'll be up in the nosebleeds in section 320 row A because 2 of the buddies I'm going with (unfortunately Canes fans) got buy one get one free deals on the seats. I should be leaving work within the hour to get things rolling but one of the guys who is going may not get off work till 3, so we might not get out there till 5.

Please remember your P's and Q's when raping and pillaging.

~ love & toodles,

Jim Rutherford

Please remember your P's and Q's when raping and pillaging.

~ love & toodles,

Jim Rutherford

I definitely mind my quarts once I'm in the arena. I usually order the 32 ounce cups of Labatt Blue when I'm in the arena. I don't really do the pints though. Out in the parking lot before and after games, I usually stick to 12 ounce cans of Milwaukee's Best Ice or Pabst Blue Ribbon. It may be considered swill to most people but I've been drinking it since high school and now I prefer it to anything else.

If you could find that link I'd like to read that thread. There's very little gray area when it comes to the Canes fans opinions of me. Some of them love me and others hate me, not that I value their opinion anyway. I've been kicked out of a few games over the years out there for fights or almost fights but for the most part it's usually just jaw flapping by both sides.

Here's the link: stinky pink link

Give 'em hell, kid! But I don't think you will piss quite as many people off in the upper deck. No wonder you made a reputation for yourself if you are doing that stuff at center ice in the 100's!

I definitely mind my Q's once I'm in the arena. I usually order the quart sized cups of Labatt Blue when I'm in the arena. Out in the parking lot before and after games though, I usually stick to 12 ounce cans of Milwaukee's Best Ice or Pabst Blue Ribbon. It may be considered swill to most people but I've been drinking it since high school and now I prefer it to anything else.

Good luck.

Report back.

I definitely mind my quarts once I'm in the arena. I usually order the 32 ounce cups of Labatt Blue when I'm in the arena. I don't really do the pints though. Out in the parking lot before and after games, I usually stick to 12 ounce cans of Milwaukee's Best Ice or Pabst Blue Ribbon. It may be considered swill to most people but I've been drinking it since high school and now I prefer it to anything else.

pabst blue ribbon I would guess your over 50 right? That was beer of choice when I was a kid

Here's the link: stinky pink link

Give 'em hell, kid! But I don't think you will piss quite as many people off in the upper deck. No wonder you made a reputation for yourself if you are doing that stuff at center ice in the 100's!

Thanks for the link, man. Funny stuff. I don't mind being public enemy #1 out there so it's all good. If the obnoxious Canes fans focus their attention on me instead of harassing other Sabres fans then I'm happy to take the heat off them.

For the record though, that Canes chick is off. I've only been kicked out of 4 or 5 games over the years and I've been cut off from alcohol a couple of other times. The rest of the time I've been a completely upstanding citizen. Rape and plunder aside of course.

pabst blue ribbon I would guess your over 50 right? That was beer of choice when I was a kid

No, I'm 29. I've just always drank that and the Beast Ice since high school because it was cheaper than Budweiser which left me more money for cigarettes, condoms, pot, and all of life's other vices that I spent my money on. Back in those days, I could get a suitcase of Beast Ice and a pack of Marlboro's for under $13. God I miss those days.

I know someone who's wearing his "The Black Guy" Sabres jersey, that cracks me up.

Any other ideas? I have time to make a few of them so I think I'll do a Pominville sign. The condom broke in Pominville :)

Taro says: For good luck, kiss a red head

You can take the girl out of Buffalo but not Buffalo out of the girl

Sabrenation & Pegulamonium on the war path!

I'm on a drug, it's called BUFFALO SABRES! WINNING!

Reading their forum, it seems you've made a name for yourself down there. :thumbsup:

Archived