Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Ive been to 2 blues games in the past, Unless I went on bad nights their crowd was nothing to write home about...that's what I'm talking about. Calm down please

My experience is that St. Louis fans are quiet with every sport. They are good hockey fans (IMO, the ONLY good hockey fans south of Philly), but no, they're not loud there for the Blues, or even the Cards or Rams.

The $8 24oz. Labatts aren't really that bad of a deal. Plus if you are a true alcoholic it is pretty easy to sneak a flask in. It's really just HSBC is more of a "family friendly" atmosphere than say Montreal of Philly.

That's $4 per "regular" beer. Not a bad price at all. It's very close to what you would pay at a decent bar or restaurant (not a college bar or kiddy place), isn't it?

don't worry about him, he's the forum Grinch

If the Sabres take the lead, he'll tail off. If the Sabres actually win, he won't be heard from until Sunday. Well, that's based upon past experience. To contradict me, he just might post anyway. But some people need to find reasons for their unhappiness.

My experience is that St. Louis fans are quiet with every sport. They are good hockey fans (IMO, the ONLY good hockey fans south of Philly), but no, they're not loud there for the Blues, or even the Cards or Rams.

That's $4 per "regular" beer. Not a bad price at all. It's very close to what you would pay at a decent bar or restaurant (not a college bar or kiddy place), isn't it?

If the Sabres take the lead, he'll tail off. If the Sabres actually win, he won't be heard from until Sunday. Well, that's based upon past experience. To contradict me, he just might post anyway. But some people need to find reasons for their unhappiness.

Which makes me yours?

Maybe not a bad price, but I'll take the $15 you spend on three beers and buy 30 -- an ample supply for the next three games.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Archived