GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

thesportsbuff

haha. Maybe Miller needs to sit out for a year like Timmy did.

He was all worked up skating off......"F-Off you POS" was his quote I believe.

If this team is going to keep momentum going, I can think of a lot worse things to happen than a donnybrook like Pens/Isles. Let some of the kids grow some hair on their chest.

Yeah when Staff is skating with them. He is playing out of his mind and makes anyone he is playing with look good.

OK, OK, Staff is playing good, let's not over do it. That was still a great pass by Connolly followed by a great pass by Ennis. I think even Rob Ray could have scored that one.

Wow. These Isles announcers really are brutal. So, not only was it a charge on kaleta, wait now it's a hit to the head, no wait, he left his feet (he probably did) and lead with his elow to the head. :wallbash:

Certainly not a charge; certainly a blindside hit to the head.

If the league is serious, Kaleta should be suspended.

Is this really all he can bring to a game?

Wow. These Isles announcers really are brutal. So, not only was it a charge on kaleta, wait now it's a hit to the head, no wait, he left his feet (he probably did) and lead with his elow to the head. :wallbash:

I agree with everything they said. That was dirty as he'll. Patty lifted his chicken wing right as he jumped after he skated across the rink to make the hit.

I love hitting but Kaleta's hits are almost always borderline illegal.

Certainly not a charge; certainly a blindside hit to the head.

If the league is serious, Kaleta should be suspended.

Is this really all he can bring to a game?

You are nuts. That was called finishing your check. Nothing more. It was not a blindside hit. It was not an elbow. His shoulder hit him in the head which happens and he got a penalty for it.

Archived