[OT] Who's Hotter?

sabre snipe

Who's Sexier?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The hotter Brazilian Bombshell is...

• Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Adriana Lima

Holy Airbrushing Batman

I think the phrase is now Holy Photoshopping Batman.

I was actually going to say that in the complaint thread; I hate when someone with Photoshop gives a girl with the body of a malnourished ten year old boy, curves she just doesn't have.

Supermodels are just walking coat hangers. They meet all the statistical parameters and are aesthetically pleasing but for the most part aren't representative of what a woman should look like.

Give me salma Hayek or Christine Hendricks over these anorexic ######. I want a woman with something I can grab onto not the ass of a 12 year old boy.

Supermodels are just walking coat hangers. They meet all the statistical parameters and are aesthetically pleasing but for the most part aren't representative of what a woman should look like.

Give me salma Hayek or Christine Hendricks over these anorexic ######. I want a woman with something I can grab onto not the ass of a 12 year old boy.

But that 12 year old boy ass makes the transition so much easier for the likes of Dwight Drane's crazy uncles.

That's what all the chubby chasers say.

As for the bolded part, they have magazines devoted to "women" with that something to grab onto you seek.

It's Adriana and Miranda, then the rest.

I was offended Miranda wasn't an option, but I work within the parameters I'm given :)

My guess is she wasn't listed because she probably wasn't at the show this year (I didn't see it) - she's something like 5 or 6 months pregnant with Legolas's kid. But under normal circumstances, I totally agree.

As for the bolded part, they have magazines devoted to "women" with that something to grab onto you seek.

+1.

Maybe they arent representative of american women but **** half of american women are obese so i dont want a representative of that bouncing down the runway

Ummmmmmmmm Miranda Kerr anyone? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXRF1Ri3nk

Best use of Janis Joplin and Big Brother and the Holding company as backgrounf music I have ever seen.

As for me I'm going to vote for my old lady even though she may never know and you guy's do not get to see.

My votes for you "Hell on wheels" :worthy:

I personally think they both could use a cheeseburger or two (sans throwing it up). I just don't find women attractive that look like they get tired lifting their own arms. That said, Alessandra's got kind of a horse face. I'm going with Adriana.

Wow. Just wow. To that I say, "saddle up!"

+1.

Maybe they arent representative of american women but **** half of american women are obese so i dont want a representative of that bouncing down the runway

The actual statistic is that two-thirds of American adult women have a BMI over 25, i.e. are overweight. Scary stuff, indeed.

I'll take the double DD's and an ass I can sink my fingers into. There is a difference between that and a chick with a fupa and back fat.

Archived