spndnchz

38 members have voted

1. 1. Backup or Portland

• Backup
    • Portland
    • Keep all three, Ryan, Patty and Jhonas
    • Pull Enroth up just to play

Trade ETHRON to someone stock up on picks develop Leggio my egggio. :pirate:

and Chz you look so sultry and naughty better change the picture before they have to have Doris adjust PA's heart meds. Besides Chen mentioned its hard to wash him when he's not flaccid. :ph34r:

Trade ETHRON to someone stock up on picks develop Leggio my egggio. :pirate:

and Chz you look so sultry and naughty better change the picture before they have to have Doris adjust PA's heart meds. Besides Chen mentioned its hard to wash him when he's not flaccid. :ph34r:

She looks like she has very dry blotchy skin. She also looks like this chick I know, but that's another story riddled with inside jokes, dogs licking nipples, and threats of litigation.

Good thing XC wasn't around in the 1920's. I think the black and white pic confuses his sensory nerves. He'd be a permanent Flapper.

There is an obvious line between playing around with someone, and just being a jerk. I'll push the first instance at times....but I'm really a softie and just riffing, unless someone deserves to get nailed. Don't mess with the chz. Someone on the WestSide should know the code.

Good thing XC wasn't around in the 1920's. I think the black and white pic confuses his sensory nerves. He'd be a permanent Flapper.

There is an obvious line between playing around with someone, and just being a jerk. I'll push the first instance at times....but I'm really a softie and just riffing, unless someone deserves to get nailed. Don't mess with the chz. Someone on the WestSide should know the code.

All of this is coming from a post made by someone who has already proven to be a waste of oxygen. Is anyone shocked?

While it's best for a goalie to get playing time, Enroth isn't helping the Sabres by being in Portland. He's proven to be a better option than Lalime, so they might as well bring him up. You can't keep him in Portland forever, and Ryan Miller isn't going anywhere soon. So it's either make him the NHL backup or trade him for something of value.

While it's best for a goalie to get playing time, Enroth isn't helping the Sabres by being in Portland. He's proven to be a better option than Lalime, so they might as well bring him up. You can't keep him in Portland forever, and Ryan Miller isn't going anywhere soon. So it's either make him the NHL backup or trade him for something of value.

Proven? We're talking about a 4 game stint, including one where he couldn't make it into the 2nd period. He beat a pair of bottom feeders. I'm sorry, but I see no proof there.

Proven? We're talking about a 4 game stint, including one where he couldn't make it into the 2nd period. He beat a pair of bottom feeders. I'm sorry, but I see no proof there.

Two wins and an overtime loss? That's about a season and a half worth of work for LaLoss. That said, the kid needs to play. But if miller goes down, or gets a head cold, I know who I want to see in net.

Two wins and an overtime loss? That's about a season and a half worth of work for LaLoss. That said, the kid needs to play. But if miller goes down, or gets a head cold, I know who I want to see in net.

And with stats even worse than Lalime has put up this year. People can say that the wins are all that matters, but I'm willing to bet they many of the people who said the same exact thing about Trent Edwards.

And with stats even worse than Lalime has put up this year. People can say that the wins are all that matters, but I'm willing to bet they many of the people who said the same exact thing about Trent Edwards.

At this point the wins ARE the only thing that matters. No one would care what LaLoss' stats were like if he won a game once in a while.

TE? Don't bring up his name over here. There are a bunch of TSW posters here who will go ape$hit if you mention his name. Its like saying biggie smalls 3x while looking in a mirror.

Archived