Hahaha! Torres has 6 goals so far for Vancouver

oh wow, Darcy Regier is so stupid for not signing him. We all new he was going to be a great player this season. How could he be so dumb.

Please, keep rubbing salt in the wound.

Just goes to show you how bad Lindy is at this point. Cant coach a guy up :doh:

It's a pretty simple formula.

Sabres get a 200lb forward with some grit. Don't know how to use him. He languishes. Goes to Vancouver for peanuts. Scores 20 goals and is a key performer through multiple playoff series.

i.e. Pyatt 2007

Bernier 2008

Torres 2010

How do the Sedins factor into that formula? 'cause we don't have any of those.

How do the Sedins factor into that formula? 'cause we don't have any of those.

Considering Bernier scored 4 goals in 6 games without them on the ice.......not much.

To me, stuff like this is on Ruff. Regier actually tried to do something by bringing in Bernier and Torres. Bernier played like Cam Neely when he freelanced and didn't know "THE SYSTEM"........................

5 games later he was worthless.

Torres....worthless and said it was all about having to think when on the ice instead of play.

So Torres showing up with a bad attitude and being so out of shape he can't keep up with a zamboni is Ruffs fault? I would blame that one on Regier and the scouting staff.

And Bernier got injured like the 2nd game he was with the Sabres.

So Torres showing up with a bad attitude and being so out of shape he can't keep up with a zamboni is Ruffs fault? I would blame that one on Regier and the scouting staff.

...and Ruff could cure cancer too, if only Darcy would let him. :wallbash:

Right...Torres was out of shape.....FOR THE SYSTEM

Bernier was out of shape and too slow.....FOR THE SYSTEM

Seems to do just fine on a team that have seen 4x as many playoff games since then.

This one's on Ruff....and I love killing Darcy and Quinn, trust me.

Right...Torres was out of shape.....FOR THE SYSTEM

Bernier was out of shape and too slow.....FOR THE SYSTEM

Seems to do just fine on a team that have seen 4x as many playoff games since then.

This one's on Ruff....and I love killing Darcy and Quinn, trust me.

There's a point where you have to accept the evidence. I like Ruff, and we've seen "the system" work - at least the players have credited it with wins in past.

The problem is that Ruff's "system" and Reiger's player choices don't mesh. So, why stick so long with a "system" that clearly doesn't work with the players you're getting? Conversely, why keep giving your coach players who won't make it in your coach's "system"? Is "the system" clearly defined? Some where between the coach and GM there's a break down.

The way I see it, it would take for-ev-er to restock the team with players who can play under Ruff, and hence the quickest fix would be a coaching change. Or, the GM goes and we settle in for the long haul.

The way I see it, it would take for-ev-er to restock the team with players who can play under Ruff, and hence the quickest fix would be a coaching change. Or, the GM goes and we settle in for the long haul.

Or we make a major trade getting rid of 4 or 5 guys and swapping them for 3,4 or 5 guys. But we know that will not happen so that means to me this team is playing to get Lindy fired and doing a damn impressive job of it too. Losers.

Or we make a major trade getting rid of 4 or 5 guys and swapping them for 3,4 or 5 guys. But we know that will not happen so that means to me this team is playing to get Lindy fired and doing a damn impressive job of it too. Losers.

This suggestion makes a lot of sense, but I think Darcy's head would explode trying to figure that kind of deal out. Hmm. I think I'd like to see Darcy's head explode.

This suggestion makes a lot of sense, but I think Darcy's head would explode trying to figure that kind of deal out. Hmm. I think I'd like to see Darcy's head explode.

But that's exactly right. Darcy reminds me of the kid who, like all the other kids on his block, collects trading cards, but unlike all his friends, he goes and buys all of his and never trades any, either because he's too scared, too dumb, or too arrogant to make a good trade happen.

Seriously, Darcy could very well be the worst GM to ever live, but the real funny part is the fact that the ownership group is so stupid that they don't see it, and never will.

Unless the fans really do stop going to games. Nothing like a season like this one to make that happen.

• 1 month later...

Archived