GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I don't care if Lindy stays. I don't care if Darcy stays. The only change that I want to see at the end of a this season is Tim Connolly gone. I don't ever want to see him in a Sabres uniform ever again. He is Grey Cloud.

I don't care if Lindy stays. I don't care if Darcy stays. The only change that I want to see at the end of a this season is Tim Connolly gone. I don't ever want to see him in a Sabres uniform ever again. He is Grey Cloud.

If there's a God in heaven!

How many times did tiny tim connoly give the puck away on the p.p. tonight? That was a terrible showing in front of a home crowd by the entire team, coaching staff and front office. These people are a disgrace. :wallbash: Hats off to Cody for at least showing some emotion. Can't say that about the rest of these bums.

Did I just hear Lindy Ruff say his own opinion doesn't matter?

It was a back and forth with whoever asked who should go, the coach or the players. He said who do you think, and the reporter said his opinion didn't matter and lindy said his opinion didn't matter == that's a real rough recreation of the conversation.

I don't know what else needs to be seen. Three days off. Boston in town. Rookie in goal. This should have been their best game of the season, surely their best at home. What happened just can't be tolerated. In a non-bizarro world, the coach gets fired after that one.

I don't know what else needs to be seen. Three days off. Boston in town. Rookie in goal. This should have been their best game of the season, surely their best at home. What happened just can't be tolerated. In a non-bizarro world, the coach gets fired after that one.

This is the Buffalo metropolitan area where the same mistakes are made over, and over, and over, and over again and no one seems to learn from them and change their behavior and/or thinking. Witness the bridges; witness the state, county and local governments; witness the waterfront; witness Bass Pro; witness the Bills; etc.

This is the Buffalo metropolitan area where the same mistakes are made over, and over, and over, and over again and no one seems to learn from them and change their behavior and/or thinking. Witness the bridges; witness the state, county and local governments; witness the waterfront; witness Bass Pro; witness the Bills; etc.

Which makes me wonder why I still want to move back.

It's nights like this that I realize how much I have to be thankful for. It's my mother's birthday. So not only do I get to be happy to have a wonderful mom, but also, I can be thankful for the fact that we had dinner in a nice restaurant that did not have a television, so I did not have to watch what apparently was a complete travesty of a hockey game, until late in the third.