Briere

Onceagain

Man watching Briere last night made me realize how much we miss him playing for Buffalo. The energy he brings every time he carries the puck is remarkable. Its no coincidence that it was his effort that spurred the 4 goal run in the 1st and 2nd periods. Hindsight is 20/20, but how much better of a team would we have been by keeping him and JP Dumont and ditching Connolly?

Man watching Briere last night made me realize how much we miss him playing for Buffalo. The energy he brings every time he carries the puck is remarkable. Its no coincidence that it was his effort that spurred the 4 goal run in the 1st and 2nd periods. Hindsight is 20/20, but how much better of a team would we have been by keeping him and JP Dumont and ditching Connolly?

Notagain, Onceagain. :wallbash:

love Briere but he's 33 and has chronic groin problems. Don't know how much you can count on him.

I'm less upset about them letting Danny go (it's been over three years, for ######'s sake) than I am about the fact that they haven't made any moves since then that would make us forget about him (or Chris or Soupy.) If they had, we might not see these threads over and over again.

Archived