Pommers? Cody?

spndnchz

Sarcasm? U must think Pommers even keel attitude is warranted now eh?

No, it's a pomegranate drink I tried recently in the produce department. A little harsh but loaded with antioxidants.

I've always like Jason. Liked him. And liked him, liked him.

Sarcasm? U must think Pommers even keel attitude is warranted now eh?

Lest you think we are being mean, see the attachment.

It is widely reputed to have magical healing powers, makes a great mixer for vodka and tequila, and is also credited for making you randy!

post-1934-052996200 1288648068_thumb.jpg

post-1934-071090600 1288648081_thumb.jpg

And this brings back the question that started this thread. Who sits? Adam is either in the lineup or back to Portland. So if he sticks, someone else is coming out.

Gerber Baby goes on IR, Pommer is obviously in. Adam needs to play center, as he is one of the few good, true center prospects we have in the pipeline, and he can actually win a draw. We need a spark. I think he plays, centers the 3rd line, Nieds goes to the 4th line and Goose sits down for a couple. Wishful thinking, I am sure.

Gerber Baby goes on IR, Pommer is obviously in. Adam needs to play center, as he is one of the few good, true center prospects we have in the pipeline, and he can actually win a draw. We need a spark. I think he plays, centers the 3rd line, Nieds goes to the 4th line and Goose sits down for a couple. Wishful thinking, I am sure.

Ok but, didn't goose play his best game against Dallas? At least I thought. Tough to bench him after he played his best. I know his best isn't good enough but still.

Ok but, didn't goose play his best game against Dallas? At least I thought. Tough to bench him after he played his best. I know his best isn't good enough but still.

McCormick has one more goal and one less point than Goose, and that is without the benefit of any PP time. Someone has to go. I doubt its Grier, Nieds or Hecht, so that leaves McCormack, Kaleta or Goose. Kaleta is Ruff's lap dog, and McCormack has everything the rest of these slackers lack.

Maybe they need to start doing Pomengranate shots in the locker room during intermissions. I am sure Connolly would approve.

Adam was returned to portland today. i suppose they could call him back for Wednesday's game, but unlikely. Gerbe's out two weeks with his jaw, so until he's ready to come back it business as usual...

Only two weeks? I would have thought that was a pretty serious break.

Lindy changing up the lines at practice yesterday.

Hecht-Roy-Pominville

Kaleta-Connolly-Vanek

Ennis-Niedermeyer-Stafford

Gaustad-McCormick-Grier

“It was time to just shuffle it all up,” said Ruff. “We decided this morning we’ll breathe a little new life into everybody and with Pommer coming back, we’re going to look for that line to be a key line for us.”

Anythings better than what they've been doing I guess.

Lindy changing up the lines at practice yesterday.

Hecht-Roy-Pominville

Kaleta-Connolly-Vanek

Ennis-Niedermeyer-Stafford

Gaustad-McCormick-Grier

“It was time to just shuffle it all up,” said Ruff. “We decided this morning we’ll breathe a little new life into everybody and with Pommer coming back, we’re going to look for that line to be a key line for us.”

Anythings better than what they've been doing I guess.

Based on historical performance, I disagree with reuniting TC and Vanek. They are terrible together. I'd rather see Ennis-Niedermayer-Vanek and Kaleta-TC-Stafford.

Boston changing their lines too...

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/bruins/post?id=2615

Here's what the lines looked like Monday:

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton

Mark Recchi--Patrice Bergeron-Jordan Caron

Blake Wheeler-Tyler Seguin-Michael Ryder

Brad Marchand-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Andrew Ference-Zdeno Chara

Dennis Seidenberg-Matt Hunwick

Mark Stuart-Adam McQuaid

Based on historical performance, I disagree with reuniting TC and Vanek. They are terrible together. I'd rather see Ennis-Niedermayer-Vanek and Kaleta-TC-Stafford.

First I would say they are also terrible apart from each other too! I do like the line combo's you show here though I think it would be an interesting look.

Archived