Hecht-Niedermayer-Grier

Marvelo

It's an interesting new line but I think common sense dictates that you don't play this elderly

line in the second game of back to backs.

I still think Lindy the Incumbent and his coaching staff is a problem. :wallbash:

On another note, Tim Kennedy has been put on waivers:

http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/2010/10/05/white-and-kennedy-put-on-waivers/

It's an interesting new line but I think common sense dictates that you don't play this elderly

line in the second game of back to backs.

I still think Lindy the Incumbent and his coaching staff is a problem. :wallbash:

On another note, Tim Kennedy has been put on waivers:

http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/2010/10/05/white-and-kennedy-put-on-waivers/

So you want them to sit out every game of back to backs this year? That's 22 games. These guys aren't fifty years old. Plus who would replace all 3?

Gordie Howe played 80 games in his last NHL season as a 52 year old man.

Adam Foote played 67 games for the Avs last year at 39 years old.

Ray Bourque played 80 games for the Avs in 2000-2001 at 41 years old.

Niklas Lidstrom played 94 games last year for the Wings and he's 40.

And this is a complaint about two 35 year olds and a 33 year old playing two games in a row?

:blink:

And this is a complaint about two 35 year olds and a 33 year old playing two games in a row?

hahahaha and games 1 and 2 not even 81 and 82

In his defense none of our guys are any of those guys.

Not that i agree with his premise. I think that general suckitude played a part in the latter stages of the game. Everyone had defensive breakdowns. IMO. After a few quick gials by the rags they fell apart. I'm chalking it up to Lindy not having his club mentally prepared for the second game of a back to backer.

btw I need the complaint thread opened my keyboard is shot.

I'm not going to resort to name calling, which the last resort of people who don't have any wit, but this team is built like a cheap suit.

I'm not going to resort to name calling, which the last resort of people who don't have any wit, but this team is built like a cheap suit.

That wasn't name calling. It was a sarcastic statement regarding your belief that the breakup of the line you didn't like for one game was somehow a grand affirmation of your intelligence and predictive abilities.

It's not my fault you lack the comprehension to understand a simple sarcastic implication, since you want to make it personal.

God forbid Lindy experiment with lines during the regular season, oh mighty Skip Krake, knower of things and stuff.

That wasn't name calling. It was a sarcastic statement regarding your belief that the breakup of the line you didn't like for one game was somehow a grand affirmation of your intelligence and predictive abilities.

It's not my fault you lack the comprehension to understand a simple sarcastic implication, since you want to make it personal.

God forbid Lindy experiment with lines during the regular season, oh mighty Skip Krake, knower of things and stuff.

All I know is I stuck my neck out by making this post, got ridiculed and I was right. Just give credit where credit is due, that's all.

Lindy has been tinkering with lines forever.. I've lost patience with him and his staff.

I know it's only 3 games in but I don't think this team is going anywhere.

All I know is I stuck my neck out by making this post, got ridiculed and I was right. Just give credit where credit is due, that's all.

Lindy has been tinkering with lines forever.. I've lost patience with him and his staff.

They looked better together in the first two games than they did separately tonight, though. And the result doesn't help your argument, either. That line should stay together. Spell a tired/hurt guy if necessary, but it's a great, natural checking line.

You weren't right about anything. You get no credit for anything.

If three games is enough to make you think this team isn't going anywhere, then I have an idea of where you can go.

You make me miss SabresRepublic.

You weren't right about anything. You get no credit for anything.

If three games is enough to make you think this team isn't going anywhere, then I have an idea of where you can go.

You make me miss SabresRepublic.

I just see the usual suspects doing their usual things. We'll see.

after three games you make a sweeping statement and then go on to proclaim yourself right.

five-year olds show more capability to make logical conclusions.

the team sucks pretty bad right now, but it's not all because of this line.

Now that's funny.

Obviously I don't take credit for breaking up the line...that's foolishness. I made a comment about them and they broke it up after my comment, which I found funny. Ruff IS a serial tinkerer. He doesn't have the answers, even after all these years. I see too many poison parts on this team, from the previous years, including Ruff. The Grier line isn't the worst problem the team has, but the team has got alot of problems. That's the way I see it.

Archived