Hecht-Niedermayer-Grier

Marvelo

Obviously I don't take credit for breaking up the line...that's foolishness. I made a comment about them and they broke it up after my comment, which I found funny. Ruff IS a serial tinkerer. He doesn't have the answers, even after all these years. I see too many poison parts on this team, from the previous years, including Ruff. The Grier line isn't the worst problem the team has, but the team has got alot of problems. That's the way I see it.

Hooray for backpedaling! :clapping:

Yeah but your original argument was "they are old." It had nothing to really do with breaking the line up. It was more the fact they are going to be tired on the back end of a back-to-back.

Basically, you got lucky and now are looking for some kudos.

They are old. And being a Sabres fan isn't lucky.

• 3 months later...

It's an interesting new line but I think common sense dictates that you don't play this elderly

line in the second game of back to backs.

I still think Lindy the Incumbent and his coaching staff is a problem. :wallbash:

On another note, Tim Kennedy has been put on waivers:

http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/2010/10/05/white-and-kennedy-put-on-waivers/

I really can't understand why Hecht is still around. I've been a Sabres fan since 1975, and I've never seen this situation before. I know it's said that he "does all the little things that don't necessarily show on the stats sheet or the scoreboard" blah blah blah, but really...? Little things?? Like what?? Give away the puck on the offensive? Give away the puck in his own end? Wait! That last one actually DOES show up on the scoreboard: for the other team! Drift like a ghost? My Mother-in-Law could go out there and do all the little things. It doesn't mean she should be on the team for Hecht's salary. PLEASE somebody get rid of him. He can play in Germany. Get rid of Regier at the same time. They seem to have the same dull, irritating demeanour.

When I clicked on this thread, it took me to the very first post for some reason. I read it thinking it was posted today. It really messed with my mind -- almost as much as getting in the car this morning, turning on the defroster and watching it start to snow inside the car. That's a first for me.

When I clicked on this thread, it took me to the very first post for some reason. I read it thinking it was posted today. It really messed with my mind -- almost as much as getting in the car this morning, turning on the defroster and watching it start to snow inside the car. That's a first for me.

Have you tried Head&Shoulders?

time to put the top up on the convertible?

And that was the moment you realized you should have left your bag of coke on the dash board!

[

I really can't understand why Hecht is still around. I've been a Sabres fan since 1975, and I've never seen this situation before. I know it's said that he "does all the little things that don't necessarily show on the stats sheet or the scoreboard" blah blah blah, but really...? Little things?? Like what?? Give away the puck on the offensive? Give away the puck in his own end? Wait! That last one actually DOES show up on the scoreboard: for the other team! Drift like a ghost? My Mother-in-Law could go out there and do all the little things. It doesn't mean she should be on the team for Hecht's salary. PLEASE somebody get rid of him. He can play in Germany. Get rid of Regier at the same time. They seem to have the same dull, irritating demeanour.

Please tell us that you are Terry Pegula.

Archived