Kaleta

spndnchz

What say U?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Worried Kaleta doesn't make the opener?

• Yes. He's got problems
    • No. He'll be fine.

So what are people supposed to call Darcy to make fun of his femininity? Marcy is only a girl's name -- that's why it works.

Hey, Lindy is also a girl's name. Can I call him Mindy? Or Lindsay?

I guess Mindy would go along well with Marcy, but I like the sound of Lindsay better.

Are other players on other teams trying to intentionally put Kaleta out for good? Or is his neck just that fragile? It appears it might be a combination of both or maybe the neck injury is so extensive that Kaleta just can't take a bone jarring hit without it affecting his neck. Not sure what to think about this article other than the fact it points out the glaringly obvious "Achilles heel" that has plagued Kaleta for part of most of his seasons in Buffalo.

Naw, I've never expressed complaint over the Marcy thing. Do I think it's silly? Yes. Does it bother me enough to care? No.

And that b*tch had a fine a**.

I wish I didn't agree with you but I do. This guy does not play a game conducive to long term survival in the NHL. I think he probably has 3 seasons left in the tank at best before injuries force him to retire early. Either that or he changes his game style and becomes irrelevant.

Someone is coming over to the darker side.

You know...where we objectify women and laugh at the local boy because he's going to be out of the league 2 years or less.

Archived