New Chat Feature...

SDS

You'll see in the navigation bar a tab for "chat". Right now I'm using the freebie that allows 5 users. If you'll like it, I'll forgo eating meat again for another week and pay for more users. :)

What is nice is that you can see how many people are (supposedly) in the room. You can turn off the sound by clicking the yellow bell icon.

Please click "leave the room" when you are done to allow others to test. Thanks.

I don't know if what I typed went through because I was getting a constant clicking sound and the message that it was trying to connect me to the room. It's probably just a problem on my end, but I figured I'd mention it.

nothing went through. We saw you come and go twice... the sound was other people messaging.

nothing went through. We saw you come and go twice... the sound was other people messaging.

I think it was actually the clicking sound the browser makes when it connects to a site. It was way too rhythmic to be messages. But anyway, I'm guessing we'll get a much better feel for this system when the season rolls around and some will use it during games.

I think it was actually the clicking sound the browser makes when it connects to a site. It was way too rhythmic to be messages. But anyway, I'm guessing we'll get a much better feel for this system when the season rolls around and some will use it during games.

How much for voice chat?

I want to test my theory that Taro has an English accent and chz sounds like The Fabulous Sports Babe.

Or those random conversations about the DC area that break out in the middle of the free agency thread. ;)

Yeah, those too. I can see it now: Hey man, you wanna step outside? Into the chat room? 'Cause I'm willing to take this into the chat room.

When I clicked, it said this:

[#CJOIN-5] The room id supplied is invalid. Please notify an administrator.

thanks, I'm finding out that they have been having server issues lately. :thumbdown:

Archived