Free Agent Frenzy

spndnchz

I usually look at PPG and more importantly PPA. He's not on the top of that list.

Although he seems to have a pretty high percentage shot @ 10-15%.

Lindy better make him shoot 3 times as much as he has.

He had about 100 shots for the season last year. Scored 3 more goals then Lydman & Tallinder combined on a few less total shots.

Better not be making more then 3mil per.

HE SPEAKS ON SABRES BEHALF!!!

Kubina and the Sabres (E2)

"Though it could break down, it is rumored that Kubina and the Sabres are close"

Not that it has any credit since it is Ek. I'm just happy he decided to make something up for them.

HE SPEAKS ON SABRES BEHALF!!!

Kubina and the Sabres (E2)

"Though it could break down, it is rumored that Kubina and the Sabres are close"

Not that it has any credit since it is Ek. I'm just happy he decided to make something up for them.

This is what we need. PP guy, 6'-4" 250 and a right handed shot for Myers and Leopold.

Just heard on WGR. Leopold 3 for 3

That's 9 mil over 3 years for you math handicapped people.

So, the same terms that Lydman signed for. If Leopold is better than Tony then I give Darcy credit for making a nice swap (I don't know enough about Leopold to make a judgment one way or the other).

So, the same terms that Lydman signed for. If Leopold is better than Tony then I give Darcy credit for making a nice swap (I don't know enough about Leopold to make a judgment one way or the other).

Leopold is 29, Ludes is 32. The 35 + contract would make a difference with re-signing in 3 years. Just a guess.

Archived