2010 SUMMER DEVELOPMENT CAMP Videos

Mbossy

Can Kassian even get into the States yet?

According to the article on the front of Sabrespace he'll be there. That's either really cool or shoddy journalism. Hope it's the former.

Any camp attendees, we want reports!!

Kassian was there. All the prospects except Weber ... Butler, Ennis, Gerbe were there ... even Meyers was there.

p.s. ... Darcy was even there and signed a hockey player ... though it was my son's cast, but that's gotta count for something ... LOL

Kassian was there. All the prospects except Weber ... Butler, Ennis, Gerbe were there ... even Meyers was there.

p.s. ... Darcy was even there and signed a hockey player ... though it was my son's cast, but that's gotta count for something ... LOL

They bring in anyone who is either in the middle of their entry level contract or a draft pick. Weber's entry level deal just ended (and he's currently not under contract at all), so that's why he wasn't there. I would assume Gragnani wasn't either as he's in the same boat.

They bring in anyone who is either in the middle of their entry level contract or a draft pick. Weber's entry level deal just ended (and he's currently not under contract at all), so that's why he wasn't there. I would assume Gragnani wasn't either as he's in the same boat.

Weber apparently accepted his qualifying offer.

And there are no brains in his head - just cement.

I'm not crazy about Kassian, but comments like this one are just absurd. You don't know a thing about the kid outside of two incidents yet you feel confident enough to say things like this.

Alright, I went yesterday with my Flip camera and did a bunch of videos. Please don't rag me for my video abilities. Best if you watch it fullscreen in HD so you can see some of the numbers/names. Youtube takes a while to make them HD so give it a while, I'm still trying to upload more. I have the roster sheet that has the player #'s, I'll try to scan a pdf of it.

Here's the first one: double click on it, you go to YouTube to view, make sure you do 720HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0f3mqER2ao

Some #'s

Blue team:

41 Gerbe

22 L. Adam

37 Tropp

19 Foligno

21 Legace

4 Biega

44 Schiestel

20 M. MacKenzie

36 Crawford