2010 SUMMER DEVELOPMENT CAMP Videos

Mbossy

I set up a Youtube site for just these vids, I've got about 14 of them. Most of the game actually.

Go here: http://www.youtube.c...ser/MbossySabre

No commercials or crap like that. Just vids.

Make sure you watch in 720HD full screen, it's pretty sweet. (Flip HD camera)

Dude, no complaints here. Thanks 4 all the hard work.

I set up a Youtube site for just these vids, I've got about 14 of them. Most of the game actually.

Go here: http://www.youtube.c...ser/MbossySabre

No commercials or crap like that. Just vids.

Make sure you watch in 720HD full screen, it's pretty sweet. (Flip HD camera)

Seriously, nice work. The vids look great on my big screen at work, but there's a lot of freezing, loading, etc., which has nothing to do with you and everything to do with (1) YouTube, (2) whatever the IT people at work have set up, or (3) both. Thanks for being our eyes and ears at Dwyer.

The defenseman that impressed me most at the camp was TJ Brennan. He looks ready for a call up. Fantastic legs, and he's very vocal on the ice. Looks to be a very smart player.

I think the organ-eye-zation agrees with you but there is a pretty good log jam in front of him.

Myers

Leopold

Rivet

Montador

Sekera

Butler

Weber

Gragnani

They are goin to let him develop nice and slow. Maybe when Rivet and Montador are gone (next season) they will have him slotted for NHL duty. Who knows where Pysyk falls in that scenario as well. Maybe some of the excess baggage will be sorted through this year

I think the organ-eye-zation agrees with you but there is a pretty good log jam in front of him.

Myers

Leopold

Rivet

Montador

Sekera

Butler

Weber

Gragnani

They are goin to let him develop nice and slow. Maybe when Rivet and Montador are gone (next season) they will have him slotted for NHL duty. Who knows where Pysyk falls in that scenario as well. Maybe some of the excess baggage will be sorted through this year

Any trade that may happen this offseason is going to have to come from that D depth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived