[Game Day] Sabres @ Flyers 2:00PM

SDS

6-5 the final. the sabres do it again unbelievable!!!

the best thng was, biron made like 1 save, so we don't even know if he was good or not! haha, poor fu(king flyers and their stupid ass free chickens.

Alright. Someone please explain these free chicken references.

I'm sure Ruff will have no hesitation on riding Marty and letting Miller sit and get hungry again

I believe Marty will get the start tomorrow(he was getting it regardles of today game) and then Ruff will come right back with Miller against the Captials.

I believe Marty will get the start tomorrow(he was getting it regardles of today game) and then Ruff will come right back with Miller against the Captials.

The Craps might be just the thing for a guy who has struggled the last two games. One incredible goal-scorer and 21 other skaters who are just plain bad.

It's not that; it's that Miller has let in 10 goals in the last two games. Obviously something ain't right & I want him to have more than 24.5 hours to straighten it out.

I know, buddy...Just joshin' with ya'.

I think Biron will fit in well tomorrow.

I wonder how many goalies have been credited with a "W" with only 1 save

That would be a great stat to figure out. Also, is this the latest game-winning goal in Sabres history?

As for Miller... you wonder if Darcy and Lindy had some doubts when they kept Biron around. And the million dollar question from Meredith Vieira is whether keeping Biron has messed up Miller's head. Not exactly a vote of confidence.

I agree, just saying that if Miller goes into a slump we have a guy that won 12 straight games and I wouldn't be surprised if Ruff just handed the marshall's baton to him and said go to it.

As for Miller... you wonder if Darcy and Lindy had some doubts when they kept Biron around. And the million dollar question from Meredith Vieira is whether keeping Biron has messed up Miller's head. Not exactly a vote of confidence.

if that's the case, i'm glad we kept biron because if miller really let that bother him he's SOFT.

personally i disagree with the premise. i think it's just a little slump. i expect biron to satart and play well tomorrow, which in turn will do wonders for miller's "confidence."

Briere now with 10 points in 4 games.

yet its miro who makes SI for providing tangible evidence that he had intercourse with ingrid smolinska (he's in the "hot" section for scoring a couple goals and for the birth of his child)... go figure

yet its miro who makes SI for providing tangible evidence that he had intercourse with ingrid smolinska (he's in the "hot" section for scoring a couple goals and for the birth of his child)... go figure

6684.jpg

if that's the case, i'm glad we kept biron because if miller really let that bother him he's SOFT.

personally i disagree with the premise. i think it's just a little slump. i expect biron to satart and play well tomorrow, which in turn will do wonders for miller's "confidence."

If our D wasnt pinching and creating odd amn scoring chances, he might have had a better chance. But not his best game.

I watched the highlights on Yahoo and it looked like to me that miller has been going down a little too fast lately and he has been back in his net more which gives the shooter more angles. Also giving up 2 on 1's and 3 on 2's doesn't help either. I wonder if they will go to 2 D on the point to fix all theses short handed goals.