[Game Day] Sabres @ Flyers 2:00PM

SDS

well, after the 2nd, its 5-4 philly... sabres outscored them 4-3 in the period, however they're still down. Miller needs to sit on the bench till tuesday now. Whether he's tired or his psyche is breaking, its time for marty.

With that said, the sabres are not out of this one at all. they just need to put togehter another few drives and shore up the defense a little. also, no more SHG would be great.

This is exactly why we didn't trade Marty this year and I am thrilled for it. Miller will get his touch back but while we lose a little, we still have an NHL starter to rely on with Marty. Rest him for a few days and throw him back out there. Hopefully the team can give Marty two wins, then pick back up with Miller.

Crazy game. I don't think Miller is going down more than he usually does, but he whiffed on at least one of those shots and a couple of others were rang in off the post. Not making excuses for Miller, 5 goals against in 2 periods is downright awful.

i'm interested to see how the skaters respond to marty coming in. they have one period to get a goal or two. philly's not great, so we'll see what they can do.

fast start to the 3rd. sabres are coming on strong and are now on the PP. please don't have anything break down at the point. please???

Has Miller been figured out?

I doubt it....remember this is his 1st FULL NHL season....much different pressures then in the AHL...maybe Ryan is just in a mimi-slump.....Im definately willing to give him a pass...now if it goes on till next week..well, that is different