[Game Day] Sabres @ Flyers 2:00PM

SDS

ok, the bleeding is over. end of 1st period. nothing good can be said on this. if this team wants to run with the big dogs it won't make dumb mistakes that lead to goals. they actually didn't play all that bad. they had some decent scoring chances, but they're down 0-2. they need a goal early.

They DO look pretty stupid today, don't they?

Anyway, the reason the Sabres are down 2-0 is because their goaltender has made big saves and our's hasn't. Is there anyone out there who is STILL glad that Ryan Miller didn't go to the Olympics?

Anyway, the reason the Sabres are down 2-0 is because their goaltender has made big saves and our's hasn't. Is there anyone out there who is STILL glad that Ryan Miller didn't go to the Olympics?

He has had a bit of trouble getting back into it since the break. But down the road it could still prove to be beneficial.

I would be just as willing to blame 2 awful giveaways as the lack of big saves.

1994 Hasek would have looked bad for team USA in the olympics. With that said, i'm glad that marty was not traded... Miller will have to step up and fill in for the lack of support he's receiving right now

1994 Hasek would have looked bad for team USA in the olympics. With that said, i'm glad that marty was not traded... Miller will have to step up and fill in for the lack of support he's receiving right now

Miller looked bad on Thursday and he doesn't look good so far today. Rob Ray, for once, was right on during the break: Miller is going down too early. Possibly a sign of fatigue (Ray pointed this out) but my thought is it's just something he needs to fine-tune in his game right now.

Lack of support? Yes, two turnovers today have been a big problem. But 8 goals on Thursday, well, how much more support should a goalie count on?

Miller looked bad on Thursday and he doesn't look good so far today. Rob Ray, for once, was right on during the break: Miller is going down too early. Possibly a sign of fatigue (Ray pointed this out) but my thought is it's just something he needs to fine-tune in his game right now.

Lack of support? Yes, two turnovers today have been a big problem. But 8 goals on Thursday, well, how much more support should a goalie count on?

I actually thought Miller kept the Sabres in the game on Thursday, but it seems to me that he's thinking a lot more about his saves/goals allowed, and it's starting to affect how he plays. He's a little tight, and I really hope he can do whatever Buddhist ritual he did to get in the fame of mind he's been in thus far to snap out of it.

Miller's still making some great saves and the Sabres are still getting quality chances. Add that to the fact that the Sabres just don't get phased by adversity, and I'm thinking Buffalo isn't out of this one yet.

ugh. I think that Miller needs a rest.

I like Ruff sticking with him...Still gotta think his psyche is fragile, let him work this out now while we aren't facing elimination from anything.

I wonder if Biron is salivating.