[OT] What's your perfect weather day?

PASabreFan

The perfect weather day.

Wake up and it is sunny and warm. You can smell the rain from the night before.

It gradually keeps getting warmer as you head to the beach or a picnic.

You get that final swim in right before dinner time and it's still warm.

During dinner you get that nice breeze off of the lake.

Cools off enough to make the camp fire effective.

Heading to bed to the sounds of a major thunderstorm and heavy rain.

Wake up the next day and start all over again.

I love it. :worthy:

Well i quess according to popular beliefs, you can call my weather preferences odd.

BUT i dont care, my perfect weather day consists of the following conditions.

Between 45 and 55 degrees, party cloudy, light rain, and a slight breeze. You know that season once know as AUTUMN!

Not "the 2 week transitonary phase between the 70 degree temps that end october, and the 40 degree temps that begin november".

I hate anyday above 70 degrees, and 70% humidity. I'm an Autumn and Winter guy.

Well i quess according to popular beliefs, you can call my weather preferences odd.

BUT i dont care, my perfect weather day consists of the following conditions.

Between 45 and 55 degrees, party cloudy, light rain, and a slight breeze. You know that season once know as AUTUMN! Not "the 2 week transitonary phase between the 70 degree temps that end october, and the 40 degree temps that begin november".

I hate anyday above 70 degrees, and 70% humidity. I'm an Autumn and Winter guy.

You must be lovin' today.

What are you, a reptile?

Clearly, you have never spent a day in the desert. 100 degrees, 30% humidity is really quite pleasant. It's not hot. Consider you body temp is 98. It's the humidity that makes the difference in temperature.

Now 90 degrees temp, 60-70% humidity which is what we have here in Maryland can be stifling hot.

I was always under the impression that rain was the vanquisher of humidity...

Oh no, a quick downpoar then the sun comes back out....... it's like a sauna!

I do miss the drizzly fall days in the 40's. Not what I'd call a perfect day, but nice to have every once in a while.

Depends on what I have to do that day.

I love bright winter days that aren't too cold or windy, but have plenty of white fluffy snow building up ... as long as I don't have far to drive (like 100 miles.)

I love summer rains and thunderstorms, where you can just sit inside, listening to the drops and thunder, and take in that distinct smell ... unless I have to go out in it.

I love 75 degree (give or take) dry days with a mild breeze when I'm going to be outside.

I can't stand strong winds, especially when it's not warm, and really hot, sticky days.

I miss those sunny, low 70s days when I was right out of college where I'd head to the golf course, walk 45 holes, and then head up to the bar for a drink and dinner. Of course, I was pretty stubborn in those days and I wouldn't bother eating anything before the round. That first beer while waiting for my food? It always damn near knocked me out. Good times.

Archived