GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

[jquote name=wjag' date='19 April 2010 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1271716001' post='203908]

So this is how I see the game going tonight:

:wallbash: :worthy: :worthy: :censored: :w00t:

:beer:

I would prefer the last two for the whole game. But as long as those two occur at the end of the game I'll be smiling as well.

If I understand the call-up process correctly (and it's possible I don't), both Gerbe and Ennis were/are on 'emergency' call-ups due to injuries. As far as I'm aware, these don't count towards any call-up limitations in the postseason. So, barring any more injuries, if Vanek comes back, I believe Ennis has to be sent back to Portland OR he will then count as a call-up with the roster at full capacity.

They were originally, but once the Sabres had the one extra skater when Vanek and Connolly returned, they had to call them up normally to keep them in town. Both were on the active roster for game one when they had 13 forwards, so at that point, they were no longer emergency callups.

They were originally, but once the Sabres had the one extra skater when Vanek and Connolly returned, they had to call them up normally to keep them in town. Both were on the active roster for game one when they had 13 forwards, so at that point, they were no longer emergency callups.

That's right, I forgot that Gerbe was still up technically in Game 1, when Stafford and Hecht were out. But with Vanek out again and our 'injuries' at 2 players again...does that mean Ennis is considered 'emergency' again?

Confusing to be sure.

Is anyone in WNY getting an HD feed for the game?

DTV showed that the game would be available in HD, but the screen never went to the HD feed on 638-1. Then about 7:02PM, the channel showed itself as nothing scheduled.

I have Rochester Time Warner, the game is being shown on MSG HD but it's the regular feed. LAME

:censored:

Thanks for the reply. It'll save me about a 1/2 hour on hold w/ DTV.

Haha no problem. I feel your pain. I've called TW about 6 times this year to complain about the HD service. Same story, it's not their fault its so and so's feed coming from Buffalo, Boston, etc.

Archived