GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I don't care that he scored on the PS, but someone HAS GOT TO make Sutton pay for that cheap shot. That was bush all the way. I don't care who it is but next time he's out there, somebody needs to give Sutton an axe shot to the ankles.

Typical Ottawa. Goon it up whenever they can. Bastards!

GO SABRES!!!

What is up with these shorthanded breakaways we always give up against Ottawa?

We have a habit of trying to make long breakout passes. They know where we are all the time and pick it off like nothing.

I think they are the only team that is surprised when someone carries in the puck from our own end.

It was NOT a hit to the head. Very clean. Stafford didn't land on his head either. I hate the Ottawa Nikons as much as anyone (doesn't that logo on the shoulders look like an SLR?) but the hit was not dirty.

I don't think it was a dirty hit, from what I saw, it looked like a shoulder to the head... Given how tall Sutton is and Stafford had his head down...

The Slash on Vanek now that should have also been a major penalty too....

The win won't say much. The gutless, spineless, sack-less response to what Ottawa is doing to them will speak volumes.

It was a given that you would find misery in potential victory. This win will say a lot. But not starting Eliot was sure a break.

Archived