GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Lalime stunk badly last time out and knowing Ruff, that probably means he'll get one game max the rest of the way.

No surprise there I think.

He was actually pretty solid his last time out there. Unfortunately, he seems to do better when he's called in for mop up duty.

Posted Yesterday, 09:14 PM

We just got hozed by the refs on that call. That said, the Panters have outplayed us most of the game and we'll be lucky to steal a point.

Sabes are gonna get killed tomorrow in Carolina. Lalime in net. Tired squad (I know the Canes traveled, too). Canes have been playing very well latel.

5-1 Canes. Hope I'm wrong. But this team is just too hard to watch. Rivet can sit the rest of the way. Sekera is tits on a bull and the usual suspects are well, usual.

GO SABRES!!!

I posted this in last night's GDT late in the third before Grier's goal. Just wanted to confirm for anyone that doesn't already know/suspect it, I DON'T KNOW WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Is it safe to believe in this team again? Please advise. We're playing one of our best games in a while against one of the hottest teams in the league. Go figure.

GO SABRES!!!

the poll at the end of today should be in which of the last four cities did the Sabres have more fans?! Every time they have scored in these games - minus the various foghorns - you can't even tell who is the home team!

I was at the Lightning game... I'd say 35-40% were Sabres fans.

Archived