Hitchcock fired.. again

Calvin

i saw, but did not copy, the linkelage from TSN.

weird as it is to say, i have a strange soft spot for hitch after we got his ###### fired in 2006. remember the presser where he told the reporter to pass along that special message to lindy?

another tidbit: i happened to be downtown on a sunday in april 2006 (was it before game 5?) and saw hitchcock taking a walk near the adam's mark. i rolled down my window and screamed "NO GOAL, HITCH! NO GOAL!" he laughed, smiled, and waved.

weird as it is to say, i have a strange soft spot for hitch after we got his ###### fired in 2006. remember the presser where he told the reporter to pass along that special message to lindy?

another tidbit: i happened to be downtown on a sunday in april 2006 (was it before game 5?) and saw hitchcock taking a walk near the adam's mark. i rolled down my window and screamed "NO GOAL, HITCH! NO GOAL!" he laughed, smiled, and waved.

Nice. :thumbsup:

I dream of a league where Ken Hitchcock doesn't get rehired. What's the allure?

Why don't the owners get together, unofficially ban the trap amongst themselves and drop a meteor on these dinosaurs?

He really is the perfect one-year replacement coach.

You may not get far, but you'll see what your roster is made of.

Classic!

XD

BTW, come to think about it, I can now add someone else who is cursed with No Goal: Ken Hitchcock. He hasn't been given another Stanley Cup since that Day of Ignominy.

(Unfortunately, Brett Hull got one with Detroit).

Ken Hitchcock just got fired, yet again..

Hey, just like anywhere else...you get hired to be fired...

His problem in Columbus is he had that team playing way over where they should of been last year and he paid for it this year with increased expectations. That was not a playoff team last year. They fell back to around where they should have been and the axe swung.

Archived