GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Eleven

Apparently there were some changes since the morning skate. The scratches are Montador, Lydman, and MacArthur.

Lindy means business tonight. I suspect that MacArthur is sick/hurt and hence not playing tonight. I don't think he's done anything egregious to deserve a benching, at least not more than any other forward. But, I'm really surprised he scratched the veteran pairing of Lydman and Montador. Both of their play during the road trip certainly warrants a benching, but I did not think Lindy would do it. Give him credit for making a major statement tonight.

This guy Kouleas is not that great. He sounds like the opposite team's broadcaster providing details about the Sabres players as though we didn't know them. He does not sound at all like a home team broadcaster, so I think he needs to work on not stating what is obvious to Sabres fans, but would not be to opposing team's fans. He also sounds like Joe Beninati, and I hate Joe Beninati. Oh well.

This guy Kouleas is not that great. He sounds like the opposite team's broadcaster providing details about the Sabres players as though we didn't know them. He does not sound at all like a home team broadcaster, so I think he needs to work on not stating what is obvious to Sabres fans, but would not be to opposing team's fans. He also sounds like Joe Beninati, and I hate Joe Beninati. Oh well.

He is brilliant. I want to kill him.

"And now Connolly has it. Started shaving his head in October 2004 after a bout with head lice. Stolen by Parise, who's a plus-3 on Wednesday games this season, born in Port St. Lucie, Florida."

Wow.

OSP is wondering if he's paying the guy by the word.

He is brilliant. I want to kill him.

"And now Connolly has it. Started shaving his head in October 2004 after a bout with head lice. Stolen by Parise, who's a plus-3 on Wednesday games this season, born in Port St. Lucie, Florida."

Wow.

OSP is wondering if he's paying the guy by the word.

:lol:

Archived