[OT] NHL: What a Rush!

FogBat

I thought this thread was about Limbaugh. Thank God.

You mean the dueche who uttered this gem:

"I do believe that everything is political to this president," Limbaugh said on his radio show yesterday. "Everything this president sees is a political opportunity, including Haiti, and he will use it to burnish his credentials with minorities in this country and around the world, and to accuse Republicans of having no compassion."

To think, millions of people take this clown seriously and actually agree with his moronity.

:thumbdown: Not a single Sabre shown.

Very few--actually, I don't remember any--players from non-Canadian teams were shown. Still, a great vid. Glad to see that someone useful grabbed the rights to that theme song, and as much as Rush sucked/sucks, Peart was and is a great drummer. Cool to see the blend there.

You mean the dueche who uttered this gem:

"I do believe that everything is political to this president," Limbaugh said on his radio show yesterday. "Everything this president sees is a political opportunity, including Haiti, and he will use it to burnish his credentials with minorities in this country and around the world, and to accuse Republicans of having no compassion."

To think, millions of people take this clown seriously and actually agree with his moronity.

Fixed. The thread is about the drummer from Rush with his musical contribution, not the radio guy.

Archived