GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Calvin

The Rangers are just awful, but when ever we are playing a team has The guy or The line, that guy or line always kills us (think Ottawa or the SE division). It's another of Lindy's flaws, but for that reason alone, I don't feel good about this game.

Nothing against you whatsoever, but I hate it when you're proving yourself right.

Not a bad effort by the home team or a really bad game however they didn't take care of home ice and any loss to the Rangers sucks in my book. They just didn't have it working tonight.

Next 2 against Devils and Caps will not get any easier.

Okay time to watch the Pens and Chi, have drink and I'm outta here.

Ok, time to calm down. I'm off to watch the latest Terminator movie. I hope the movie doesn't suck as bad as this game did.

Agreed. MBS should not let this one get them down. Learn from your mistakes, move on, and win the next one. :)

Nothing against you whatsoever, but I hate it when you're proving yourself right.

Believe me, I'd rather be wrong.

It just seemed like one of those games where they were, as Roby has been known to say,"Skatin' like a hounds breakfast.",.. passes that didn't connect, guys not on the same page, passes to nobody. A couple of pipes in the third that go in and it's a different game. Oh, well. As bad as a game as they played I feel pretty good that they only lost by one.

On to the next.

I think Jeanneret is losing it.

Twice he called Mair (#22) "RUFF".

Humorous, but scary to think that he's losing it.....

They just couldn't beat Lundy tonight. One of those nights.

Yeah, yikes. I thought the second time he said "Rupp."

Believe me, I'd rather be wrong.

It just seemed like one of those games where they were, as Roby has been known to say,"Skatin' like a hounds breakfast.",.. passes that didn't connect, guys not on the same page, passes to nobody. A couple of pipes in the third that go in and it's a different game. Oh, well. As bad as a game as they played I feel pretty good that they only lost by one.

On to the next.

Yup. Can't wallow in pity and misery (which is not an easy thing for me to do).

I think Jeanneret is losing it.

Twice he called Mair (#22) "RUFF".

Humorous, but scary to think that he's losing it.....

They just couldn't beat Lundy tonight. One of those nights.

Rick Jeanneret is to the Sabres what Jerry Orbach was to Law and Order. Once Jerry left L&O, no one could really fill his shoes (and it was a sad day when he passed away). Same thing is going to happen to the Sabres PBP, in spite of the fact that it's inevitable that RJ is going to have to hang it up soon (and it may be sooner than we expect).

Archived