GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

he had a break on goal and took a shot as well..

Ruff should really swallow his ego and play him more on the PK

He got a little more PK time at the end of one of those kills in the second. I thought it was a nice bone tossed at Thomas for a somewhat emotional and energetic start to the game for him.

Not a shocking second period. How many times have we seen it under Ruff. The strong start at home, and the deadly second period?

But, hey, this is the guy who said there's "not a chance" of playing at the very top of your game for three periods. Teams tend to reflect their coach.

I hope inkman is wrong, but in little ladder steps, the Sabres have been coming back to their level the past couple of weeks.

When he is just doing the play by play not so bad, but I hate Brickhead worse. Agree he doesn't know much about the game. But Brickley is so much worse.

Listen to Edwards' constant whining about Kaleta. That is the perfect example of his horrible announcing. He's ripping on the kid even when he's not on the ice. I hope no one points out that Lucic isn't exactly the cleanest player out there either.

edit: Even worse, saying the puck is in the net when it's 2 feet in front of the goal line.

Listen to Edwards' constant whining about Kaleta. That is the perfect example of his horrible announcing. He's ripping on the kid even when he's not on the ice. I hope no one points out that Lucic isn't exactly the cleanest player out there either.

edit: Even worse, saying the puck is in the net when it's 2 feet in front of the goal line.

the NESN team is really pathetic tonight.. sheesh!

Especially when Chara's defensive move in front of the net is to just punch Vanek in the face.

f*ckin ridiculous..

the frustration this team is causing is getting really high

It's the "sleepy second" that's getting me pissy. (Maybe the players' moms need to bring orange wedges or juice boxes or something.) Otherwise, I like the way the season has gone and is going.

Archived