[OT ] How F'd up is.............

deluca67

Not that this gal would have the money to buy a sports franchise (let alone the Sabres); but if she and a group of investors were to succeed Tom Golisano as owners of the Sabres, I'd quit watching hockey altogether. She is just as polarizing as Marge Schott, Rush Limbaugh, and Al Sharpton. (Then again, no major sports league would probably allow her to be a franchise owner, given her track record - which is a good thing).

She's got one thing going for her: she's anonymous. Who the hell is she? She's sure not as good as being a public pain in the ass as Limbaugh and Sharpton are, because everyone has heard of those two.

She's got one thing going for her: she's anonymous. Who the hell is she? She's sure not as good as being a public pain in the ass as Limbaugh and Sharpton are, because everyone has heard of those two.

Ozzy's guitarist that died in a plane crash. I found it odd it was not even mentioned on that page.

Not that this gal would have the money to buy a sports franchise (let alone the Sabres); but if she and a group of investors were to succeed Tom Golisano as owners of the Sabres, I'd quit watching hockey altogether. She is just as polarizing as Marge Schott, Rush Limbaugh, and Al Sharpton. (Then again, no major sports league would probably allow her to be a franchise owner, given her track record - which is a good thing).

I'm putting in my order NOW for season tickets if she buys a franchise. :nana:

Is the universe being only 5,000 years old any crazier of an idea than Steve Montador being a top four defenseman or Tim Connolly being a number one center? Or even a crazier idea than the idea the Sabres should have played Lalime against the Thrashers. Lindy Ruff seems like an intelligent guy so you never know.

I'll stay away from the creationist discussion and note for the record that Monty has been top-4 for the Sabres in their last 3 games, as well as being top-4 for Anaheim and Boston last year, when both teams were much better than the Sabres.

I'll also request again for the record a reasoned analysis of why he is not a top 4 defenseman. Hint: repeating over and over that it's crazy to call him a top 4 defenseman is not a reasoned analysis.

Unfortunately, I had the misfortune of listening to her a few times as the station that broadcasts the GR simulcasts of the games used to be "a sharp left turn on the dial."

The woman is basically the left's version of Michael Savage, but without the subtlety.

Unfortunately, I had the misfortune of listening to her a few times as the station that broadcasts the GR simulcasts of the games used to be "a sharp left turn on the dial."

The woman is basically the left's version of Michael Savage, but without the subtlety.

She is infinitely more informed and educated than Michael Savage.

I'll stay away from the creationist discussion and note for the record that Monty has been top-4 for the Sabres in their last 3 games, as well as being top-4 for Anaheim and Boston last year, when both teams were much better than the Sabres.

I'll also request again for the record a reasoned analysis of why he is not a top 4 defenseman. Hint: repeating over and over that it's crazy to call him a top 4 defenseman is not a reasoned analysis.

Montador is inconsistent and his decision making is at times poor. His biggest asset was to be his physical play. At this point he has as many hits as Lydman does who has played half the amount of games and 1 more than the rugged Tim Connolly. Any thought that he may have a offensive side to his game should be gone by now. If Montador was a "top four" defenseman you think Lindy would would have counted on him a little more Saturday when they were shorthanded and Paetsch had to play. Montador and Paetsch were the only blueliners under 20 minutes of ice time. The only way Montador would be a top four defenseman on this team would be if a rash of injuries hit. If all were healthy? Montador wouldn't even be in the top six. When Sekera and Lydman are back I suspect Montador to be moved unless additional injuries hit. At $1.5 mil he is a bit overpriced and the Sabres could spend the $1.5 next season a little more wisely.

Archived