Daniel Paille

inkman

:cry:

... did you happen to hear where she went? :wub:

haha, I'm sure she's still around. If the gal in the photo was the wifey, they're divorced. I want to say I heard about it just before last season started. I had a friend who worked with her via some organization that I can't recall.

haha, I'm sure she's still around. If the gal in the photo was the wifey, they're divorced. I want to say I heard about it just before last season started. I had a friend who worked with her via some organization that I can't recall.

That picture is a couple of year old and was, indeed, his wife, Alli. Too bad that they are no longer together.

Ink; you need to find yourself a nice Canadian gal.

(Did I tell you that before? Sounds familiar.)

I'm dating one sorta. (her pops is from Canada) Friends with benefits until she gets her act together. She like the sabres as opposed to the ex. As I've said before, my divorce was just finalized so I'm not sure if I want to be with anyone right now.

I'm dating one sorta. (her pops is from Canada) Friends with benefits until she gets her act together. She like the sabres as opposed to the ex. As I've said before, my divorce was just finalized so I'm not sure if I want to be with anyone right now.

Didn't you just get a sports car??

Dude, enjoy life for a while. Making yourself priority number 1 is not such a bad thing.

Archived