GDT - Sabres at Leafs

Yuck. End of the first and the Sabres are picking up where they left off last March.

It's here: http://www.atdhe.net/

It is on, and I"m looking for some Buffalo sports vindication. Announcer just mentioned that the Sabres' PP is 1-24 on the season. Pathetic. Oops, make that 2-24 (Vanek just put the Sabs ahead). Still not good enough.

Hey 3-3. Leafs taking it easy on them i suspect.... Got to rest up for team bonding party... :nana:

It is on, and I"m looking for some Buffalo sports vindication. Announcer just mentioned that the Sabres' PP is 1-24 on the season. Pathetic. Oops, make that 2-24 (Vanek just put the Sabs ahead). Still not good enough.

Back and forth they go. Leafs looked like they woke the Sabres up and then they relaxed and the Leafs have picked it up. The guys on the bubble in the forward ranks seem to all be contributing...Myers got caught on the 4th goal.

I want to see Kennedy on this roster.

Gerbe plays a nice game behind the net.

Myers can really skate for a big guy --- it's almost freakish. I looked away there for a bit, but it looked like he took a shift at wing.

I'm not really sure what should happen to Paille -

MacArthur's game through the preseason has looked much more composed than years past.

Weber hasn't distinguished himself.

Lalime's going down pretty early...hope it isn't a habit.

And I was giving Hecht some props - he was alright until that dumb icing. Fortunately it didn't cost them the game.

Yeah, I'd like to see Myers and Kennedy on the roster. Both these guys have stood out over the preseason.

I want to see Kennedy on this roster.

Gerbe plays a nice game behind the net.

Myers can really skate for a big guy --- it's almost freakish. I looked away there for a bit, but it looked like he took a shift at wing.

I'm not really sure what should happen to Paille -

MacArthur's game through the preseason has looked much more composed than years past.

Weber hasn't distinguished himself.

Lalime's going down pretty early...hope it isn't a habit.

QTF

Archived