Requests, bug reports, etc...

SDS

Here's another minor thang: when you use the "multiquote" button, there doesn't seem to be any indication that you've selected a post for quoting. I think the prior skin had a plus/minus indicator.

looks like we are missing a button.

it is working correctly. It batch updates over time to save on database writes.

Here again we've lost a tiny bit of functionality. When you saw a post that already had 75 views 10 minutes into its history, it caught your eye. Now, when I see a post has 0 views, I tend to think it's useless.

As I suggested yesterday, any thoughts on making the view/number of replies/last poster/time of last post info. more easily digestible?

Here again we've lost a tiny bit of functionality. When you saw a post that already had 75 views 10 minutes into its history, it caught your eye. Now, when I see a post has 0 views, I tend to think it's useless.

As I suggested yesterday, any thoughts on making the view/number of replies/last poster/time of last post info. more easily digestible?

I can make it update automatically. That isn't an issue here, but it is on TBD when they do the game threads and use it as a chat room.

I'm thinking about the latter. I could do side by side, or I could make one bold, change colors, whatever...

Here's another minor thang: when you use the "multiquote" button, there doesn't seem to be any indication that you've selected a post for quoting. I think the prior skin had a plus/minus indicator.

That's why I didn't think it was working.

There seems to be a lot of guesswork in this design. Like the green plus sign. I know what it's for now, but it's hardly intuitive.

And just now I look down and see that next to Attach This File, I have used 1.5 MB of my unlimited global upload quota. If it's unlimited, why do I need to know this?

It's all giving me a headache.

On the low fi version for mobile devices, can a bit more space be added between the thread page #/button and the 'reply' button when viewing posts w/in a thread? I'm finding that I have to zoom in to get the # to select rather than inadvertently trying to reply.

That seems to be the only button in threads or listings of them that is a pain to select.

On the low fi version for mobile devices, can a bit more space be added between the thread page #/button and the 'reply' button when viewing posts w/in a thread? I'm finding that I have to zoom in to get the # to select rather than inadvertently trying to reply.

That seems to be the only button in threads or listings of them that is a pain to select.

how is it now?

how is it now?

Still about the same.

I'm using a Crackberry Storm. The page numbers sit right on top of the "start a new topic" and "add reply" boxes. There is a little bit more room between the page number buttons and the "previous topic" "the Aud Club" and "next topic" buttons; but it typically isn't enough to keep from fat fingering something other than the next page's #.

Everything else seems to be spaced well.

Still about the same.

I'm using a Crackberry Storm. The page numbers sit right on top of the "start a new topic" and "add reply" boxes. There is a little bit more room between the page number buttons and the "previous topic" "the Aud Club" and "next topic" buttons; but it typically isn't enough to keep from fat fingering something other than the next page's #.

Everything else seems to be spaced well.

try and "reload" the page, as opposed to just visiting a new link. Maybe you have a cached style sheet and the new one isn't being used. I added 20px and it spaces nicely on my iphone.

try and "reload" the page, as opposed to just visiting a new link. Maybe you have a cached style sheet and the new one isn't being used. I added 20px and it spaces nicely on my iphone.

It is definitely better. I'm managing to select the page # about 80% of the time vs the <10% I was at.

ok, I made it 30px. That get you there?

That didn't seem to make any difference inside a particular topic / thread, although there now is a LOT of space beneath the numbers in "the Aud Club" listing of threads. Inside a topic / thread it still looks like the "start a new topic" and "add reply" buttons are almost touching the page # buttons above them.

Really want that "TOP" button back that was next to the report button. Always an easy way to pop back up instead of wearing out my scrolling finger.

I presume you want this in every post - right? Where would be a good spot in your opinion?

That didn't seem to make any difference inside a particular topic / thread, although there now is a LOT of space beneath the numbers in "the Aud Club" listing of threads. Inside a topic / thread it still looks like the "start a new topic" and "add reply" buttons are almost touching the page # buttons above them.

uhg. This will be tough since I have nothing to test with and my fix should have worked. It did for me...

I presume you want this in every post - right? Where would be a good spot in your opinion?

At the bottom of the last post. Like in the line (banner?) that says Currently viewing all posts. Change threshold?

Just need it inside the threads really, not on the forum pages, they're not that long.

At the bottom of the last post. Like in the line (banner?) that says Currently viewing all posts. Change threshold?

Just need it inside the threads really, not on the forum pages, they're not that long.

Ok. There is one at the very bottom of the page, left corner. But that might be too far removed to be practical. I'll see if I can move that up. Also, does your keyboard have a "Home" key? That also takes you to the top.

a few more minor ones:

1. is there still a separate mobile/lo-fi site? I just realized that the URL on the iphone is the same as on my computer. It looks really good on the iphone -- so I thought it was a separate mobile site.

2. on the iphone -- on the "aud club" page, in the list of threads, there is no way to click directly into the last (ie most recent) page of a thread -- just the first page, or the last post.

3. on the iphone -- there doesn't seem to be a multi-reply option

4. I'm embarrassed to say this, because it sounds so uptight, but in the poll thread, it says "XX members have cast votes." This just seems like excess verbiage. How about "XX members have voted"?

thanks.

4. I'm embarrassed to say this, because it sounds so uptight, but in the poll thread, it says "XX members have cast votes." This just seems like excess verbiage. How about "XX members have voted"?

thanks.

A devotee of William Strunk perhaps?

P.S. I just noticed that when you click on MultiQuote, a thin gold border appears around the button. You were wondering earlier about a plus sign or something.

a few more minor ones:

1. is there still a separate mobile/lo-fi site? I just realized that the URL on the iphone is the same as on my computer. It looks really good on the iphone -- so I thought it was a separate mobile site.

2. on the iphone -- on the "aud club" page, in the list of threads, there is no way to click directly into the last (ie most recent) page of a thread -- just the first page, or the last post.

3. on the iphone -- there doesn't seem to be a multi-reply option

thanks.

ok, multiquote is more obvious. Verbage is changed. I'll keep 2 nd 3 in mind, but don't expect much there.

Archived