Requests, bug reports, etc...

SDS

A devotee of William Strunk perhaps?

P.S. I just noticed that when you click on MultiQuote, a thin gold border appears around the button. You were wondering earlier about a plus sign or something.

Yes on Strunk and White and thanks.

ok, multiquote is more obvious. Verbage is changed. I'll keep 2 nd 3 in mind, but don't expect much there.

It's better -- Thanks.

Bug report: I'm unable to see any notable Sabre free agent signings on the new message board. Any idea why? Can this be fixed?

very nice.

The insert link popup box still goes half off my screen so i can't see what I'm doing with it. No way to move the box either. Since many people have been using the insert link button; is this just me wtith the problem?

The insert link popup box still goes half off my screen so i can't see what I'm doing with it. No way to move the box either. Since many people have been using the insert link button; is this just me wtith the problem?

are you using IE6?

If so, that is probably the reason... the skin no longer fully supports that piece of crap. It is 8 years old and it really needs to be removed off of every computer if possible.

You can always just paste the full link in the text box. It will auto-format it for you.

• 2 months later...

Anyone else having this problem, and if so, how did you fix it?

Everytime I go to insert link, I only see the right half of the window. The left half is truncated off the left side of the screen. I can't grab and move it. I can't change my screen size to make it fit. No matter what screen resolution, I try, it stays half visible, half truncated. It wouldn't be so bad if it was the right half of the window that is missing, but its the left which means I can't see what I'm pasting on the lines.

Any suggestions?

Archived