Ruff passed over for Vancouver 2010

X. Benedict

WHAT THE #%^$#!!!!! This is an outrage!!!!! Yeah just cuzz Babcock's buddy Stevie Y is GM!!!!! Ruff SOOOOO got boned here.

I really think somebody should start an online petition.

Is that painful?

Unless the criteria for the HC selection was missing the playoffs 5 out of 7 years while still bieng able to keep your job, I don't see why anyone would be upset with the selection of Babcock over Ruff.

Keep in mind Babcock could have been their number 1 selection overall, it's just that he had his team in the playoffs and Lindy didn't. Kinda like the best of the rest type thing...

He is he is. At the Square, I think. Babcock is going to sing backup.

oh the humanity ... and the hilarity.

July 16th

I will be there

i hope to get there as well - after all, everybody's got a little light under the sun.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

seriously, though? i love james brown, but no one ever brought the funk quite like george's inter-galactic crew did (and, yeah, i realize they were/are derivative of james).

p.s. watching the video, i see that george busted out the bop gun on mr. nosedevoidoffunk [sic?] -- nice.

Archived