[OT] Golisano is a player

wonderbread

Well, she did make grunting fashionable.

Ahhh, I just made a grunting comment in the other thread before reading this post. My god that was annoying. I heard an audio clip of some new girl on the tour that has taken the grunting to a whole new level. I wish I knew her name.

Ahhh, I just made a grunting comment in the other thread before reading this post. My god that was annoying. I heard an audio clip of some new girl on the tour that has taken the grunting to a whole new level. I wish I knew her name.

Fixed it for ya.

I wonder if you're talking about the same one they played on Stern the other day? I don't remember her name either, but whatever noise she was making was completely ridiculous.

I wonder if you're talking about the same one they played on Stern the other day? I don't remember her name either, but whatever noise she was making was completely ridiculous.

The girl was cleary putting on a show. I don't know how the other players don't complain nonstop.

Not sure what supermodels you guys are dating but she ain't half bad. Scrutinizing a photo of her at her worst is picking low hanging fruit.

That's crazy talk. Everyone knows that people look their absolute best in any picture taken the instant they're hitting a tennis ball.

I think Tommy G (which he should make into a big gold necklace and also he should get a grill) workin that mojo baby. I say all the power to him. Don't be jealous. Kinda like that Italian prime minister guy who has naked pool parties.

Not sure what supermodels you guys are dating but she ain't half bad. Scrutinizing a photo of her at her worst is picking low hanging fruit.

sure inkman, she's not 'half bad'...if you like chicks who shoot steroids and now look like men.

Archived