Heatley Requests Trade

shrader

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=281356

This should be interesting. Where ever he's sent, I just hope it's not within driving distance (yeah, I had to).

Hopefully he doesn't stay in the east. I would hate to see him have a chance to wreck the Sabres season again. He is a 1.2 pont per game player against them. :wallbash:

Where are the "trade Tallinder, Gerbe, and a first rounder" for him posts? :wallbash:

In all seriousness, I would trade Pommer, Stafford and our #1 for him -- and that's a deal that Ottawa might take and where the money works.

In all seriousness, I would trade Pommer, Stafford and our #1 for him -- and that's a deal that Ottawa might take and where the money works.

Ottawa doesn't want to trade him, he just wants out. I'd expect Vancouver to take him.

Where ever he's sent, I just hope it's not within driving distance (yeah, I had to).

One of the knuckleheads next to us who shares tickets with his buddies is relentless with his yells of "KILLER!!!!" everytime Heatley touches the puck. It is semi-amusing the first time he does it during the game and beyond that it is annoying. <_<

One of the knuckleheads next to us who shares tickets with his buddies is relentless with his yells of "KILLER!!!!" everytime Heatley touches the puck. It is semi-amusing the first time he does it during the game and beyond that it is annoying. <_<

It's just a Slap Shot reference... yeah, that's it. Nothing offensive here. :ph34r:

Ottawa doesn't want to trade him, he just wants out. I'd expect Vancouver to take him.

You are right about Ottawa calling the shots -- I'm just daydreaming. As for Vancouver, they don't have any scoring forwards to trade other than the Sedins and Kesler, and I don't see them trading any of those 3.

You are right about Ottawa calling the shots -- I'm just daydreaming. As for Vancouver, they don't have any scoring forwards to trade other than the Sedins and Kesler, and I don't see them trading any of those 3.

The Sedin's are about to become UFAs, so they're not going to be a part of any trade.

LeClaire from Ottawa to Atlanta to back up or split games with Hedberg (for prospect and/or picks)

Luongo from Vancouver to Ottawa for Heatley. (he wants a Western conf. team)

Vancouver makes a run at Biron for their starter.

The Sedin's are about to become UFAs, so they're not going to be a part of any trade.

Right -- I was thinking of a sign-and-trade. But either way they aren't going to Ottawa for Heatley (or realistically anywhere else in a trade).

Right -- I was thinking of a sign-and-trade. But either way they aren't going to Ottawa for Heatley (or realistically anywhere else in a trade).

I figured the sign and trade would come up, but when does that ever actually happen?

LeClaire from Ottawa to Atlanta to back up or split games with Hedberg (for prospect and/or picks)

Luongo from Vancouver to Ottawa for Heatley. (he wants a Western conf. team)

Vancouver makes a run at Biron for their starter.

is this an S-4?

Colorado? They could use him in a bad way. Or like Detroit, San Jose, Anaheim...you know, teams that will pay to stay good or get even better. Unlike our beloved Sabres.

Archived