Zagrapan leaves for Russia

wildcat48

What a hit parade of talent. The only player that panned out was Gustaud, and lets be honest he is what he is.

First off, its Gaustad. And what the hell does that mean, he is what he is???? I will take a team full of Gooses's. Comes to play every night, works harder than anyone, fights, hits, takes faceoffs, playe Defense, crashes the net, stands up for teamates. You are what you are and thats a smuck.

What a hit parade of talent. The only player that panned out was Gustaud, and lets be honest he is what he is.

First off, its Gaustad. And what the hell does that mean, he is what he is???? I will take a team full of Gooses's. Comes to play every night, works harder than anyone, fights, hits, takes faceoffs, playe Defense, crashes the net, stands up for teamates. You are what you are and thats a smuck.

Welcome to the board, but please communicate in a respectful manner. And if you're going to correct other posters' typos, don't litter your own posts with them.

I like Goose as well because it looks like he actually cares, but if you want a whole team of Gooses(or Gooses's) then you must really be enjoying our 2 playoff appearances in 7 seasons.

I like Goose as well because it looks like he actually cares, but if you want a whole team of Gooses(or Gooses's) then you must really be enjoying our 2 playoff appearances in 7 seasons.

Who wouldn't love a season full of 2-1 losses?

How can you say that when we DON"T have a team full of him, but instead had a team

full of Talinder, Paile, Kotalik, Max, Connelly and such who don't have 1/2 his passion.

Wouldnt you rather lose with a bunch of guys who came to play every night and gave it everthing they had instead of a bunch of guys with talent under didn't have the desire?? Right now thats what you have and I hope YOU enjoy missing the playoffs again. Give me 20 Gaustads and yeah, we might miss the playoffs, but I'd bet you would love to watch them play.

I wrote what I meant. A muck and grinder of a 4th or 3rd liner at best and overachieving player...I could go on. Sure the guy has some heart no one ever disputed that fact. I have a lot of heart should DR ink me to a deal? He has been player for 9 years now. Is he a leader? Is he an impact player? Or really is he just another plummer with a stick that you have a crush on?

And the name calling is petty. Grow up or go back to TSW.

I always love the train wreck that is board culture shock. Posters come flying in here a hundred miles an hour trying to set the place on fire, meanwhile not listening to a single thing anyone is saying. It gets me all warm and fuzzy inside. :wub:

I always love the train wreck that is board culture shock. Posters come flying in here a hundred miles an hour trying to set the place on fire, meanwhile not listening to a single thing anyone is saying. It gets me all warm and fuzzy inside. :wub:

I wanna get you all warm and fuzzy inside! You've tried playing for them. Care to join our team? Catcher is open.

I wrote what I meant. A muck and grinder of a 4th or 3rd liner at best and overachieving player...I could go on. Sure the guy has some heart no one ever disputed that fact. I have a lot of heart should DR ink me to a deal? He has been player for 9 years now. Is he a leader? Is he an impact player? Or really is he just another plummer with a stick that you have a crush on?

And the name calling is petty. Grow up or go back to TSW.

I can't count the number of all out heart and soul guys I've seen at the college level who are now out of hockey all together. If someone really wanted to put together a team of nothing but heart guys, they could, but it won't win games. Sure, fans would much rather watch an entertaining crappy team as opposed to a boring crappy team, but at the end of the day, the fans want wins.

Overhand fast ball or underhanded slow pitcher? (couldn't let that one go by)

You're a bad, naughty girl! If you were MY great granddaughter, you'd be over my knee, your Daisy Duke, cut-off jean shorts down around your ankles!

Archived