GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wonderbread

Its funny that this season might possibly end just like last year. The Sabres will probably show up and hand the B's there usual, "All around effort,3-0 victory"

You know after the core has no adveristy left to face,and a win means nothing. Theres always next season.

And so on...

I want all Sabre fans to jump on the Canucks' bandwagon. They entered the NHL together. If our Sabres can't win it all, why not their expansion cousins?

They're also one of the classiest teams out there, IMO. I'm a big fan of the Sedin twins. The Blue Jackets are also worth rooting for, but it would bother me if the NHL's newest team won a Stanley Cup while we're still here sitting on our thumbs.

Well this is it the final game. I will be tuning in. I would like to see the team end on a positive note. Hopefully they come out and play a full 60:00 game. Stick it to the "class of the East"

I'm sort of hoping they get blown out with a huge 5-0 or 6-0 defeat, even though I could never ever find myself rooting for that to happen.

Something to wake Darcy up from that dream of his, if that's even possible, or perhaps get OSP's attention somehow.

Finishing close is a sure-fire way making sure nothing changes over the summer, as Larry the Moron will just chalk another playoff miss up to "bad luck".

I think it's a 4pm start today.

Anyhow, this is the type a game where there needs to be a drunken heckler behind the Sabres bench all game long; or a bunch of hecklers. God I hope I dont have to sit through an afternoon with Jack Edwards :wallbash: Even if the Sabres win, he'll still be stroking how great even single Bruin is.

I want all Sabre fans to jump on the Canucks' bandwagon. They entered the NHL together. If our Sabres can't win it all, why not their expansion cousins?

I can't. I adhere to the "misery loves company" policy when choosing another team to root for when our boys are out. I can't root for other teams that haven't yet brought home a championship before we get our cup or super bowl. We all must wallow in our misery together.

A team that after all these years still hasn't produced a decent uniform? No way.

I'm on the Flyers bandwagon this playoffs. Mike Richards in the man. I still like Marty, Briere is there and they just play some great hockey. Either way, even with Sabres gone there is going to be some great hockey to watch this year.

A team that after all these years still hasn't produced a decent uniform? No way.

I'm on the Flyers bandwagon this playoffs. Mike Richards in the man. I still like Marty, Briere is there and they just play some great hockey. Either way, even with Sabres gone there is going to be some great hockey to watch this year.

You sir should be tarred and feathered.

Who might be playing in their last games as a Sabre ...

Moore - unless they find extra cash (*cough* Hecht *cough*)

Tellqvist - unless Lalime's career is over

Spacek - unless they drop Tallinder and he signs cheaply

Teppo - I'd say at least 50/50 that he's done

MacArthur - may be retained on the cheap, but not guaranteed

Ellis - even if he's re-signed, he may or may not start in Buffalo next year, and isn't guaranteed to clear waivers if he doesn't

Stafford - I believe will be re-signed

Sekera - almost guarantee he will be re-signed

Max and Peters aren't playing, but there's a good chance neither will play here again.

As for the game ...

Timmy bangs home Vanek's rebound

Sabres: :chris: Bruins:

I realize Boston isn't playing their best hockey, but the Sabres look absolutely terrific for the second game in a row. Crisp passes, great moves, wow, is this frustrating.

I seem to remember thinking the same thing last year after the Bruins game, which gave me (false) hope for this season. :wallbash:

Archived