GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Not only Miller, the defense has to be huge, and stay away from critical mistakes....one game at a time...win tonight and let's assess from there.

The biggest thing I would tell my team is this: Ensure that NOBODY outworks us, under any circumstance. And let the chips fall from there.

If the Sabres do win out, they WILL get in; highly doubtful but you never know

Exactly. If you give these Wings opportunities they will take them and run away with it. A 60-minute effort is essential.

Oh good. Hope we get another one tonight

They shouldn't be hard to remember. The Sabres have won only five of the last 20 meetings. One of the wins was in Detroit during the middle of the October Surprise storm

Overall, the franchise has a terrific home record against the Wings -- 33-12-8. But they're only 3-6-1 in the last 10 against their winged visitors from across the Lake Erie pond.

Sorry to go all Joe Beninati on ya.

They shouldn't be hard to remember. The Sabres have won only five of the last 20 meetings. One of the wins was in Detroit during the middle of the October Surprise storm

Overall, the franchise has a terrific home record against the Wings -- 33-12-8. But they're only 3-6-1 in the last 10 against their winged visitors from across the Lake Erie pond.

Sorry to go all Joe Beninati on ya.

Five?? No way, I never would have guessed we had won that many games against them. Just seems like they rub our faces into the ice everytime we play them. Horribly depressing

As much as I love the play for Buffalo, you get the feeling they better cash soon.. Detroit is taking their best punch right now.

Butler gets away with a 4 minute high stick on Franzen

Archived