GDT- Rangers @ Sabres 2/21/09

spndnchz

So here's my dilema. For some reason, here in the NYC area they are showing the Buffalo feed with RJ. My wife came in and took over the TV so I had to go into the basement. During the change I forgot and just put on the Sam Rosen/Rags feed. We then score two goals. Do I go back to the Sabres' feed or stick with the Rags.

I'm willing to take one for the team and stay with the drunk guy at the bar Rosen.

So here's my dilema. For some reason, here in the NYC area they are showing the Buffalo feed with RJ. My wife came in and took over the TV so I had to go into the basement. During the change I forgot and just put on the Sam Rosen/Rags feed. We then score two goals. Do I go back to the Sabres' feed or stick with the Rags.

I'm willing to take one for the team and stay with the drunk guy at the bar Rosen.

I think you know the answer.

That's what she said?

Well played.

Direct TV tells me the "owners of the teams are blocking the game because it's not a sell-out".

I'm trying to explain to him that his information is incorrect.

Trying to get a correct response from DirecTV customer service about sports "blackouts" (i.e., I'm supposed to get this game but I'm not getting the feed) is useless. 99% of the time you'll get a better answer on this message board.

For whatever reason, his game just isn't there at the moment...

Hecht's game just sucks right now (and pretty much all year long). I don't know if he's in his own head too much or if he's completely shot in terms of confidence, but I can't remember ever seeing him look so hesitant and consistently make bad plays as he is this year.

Trying to get a correct response from DirecTV customer service about sports "blackouts" (i.e., I'm supposed to get this game but I'm not getting the feed) is useless. 99% of the time you'll get a better answer on this message board.

I know, but without a lot of calls they won't do anything. I hate DirectTV, liked Dish much better, but I'm looking forward to FIOS.

Two periods down one to go. We have been the better team over most of both those periods and deserve to be in the lead.

Now lets' just keep it up, finish strong, keep it simple, get it deep and on the net when we can.

No stupid plays boys, time to hone the defensive game and show we can play with the lead... Go Sabre's

Two periods down one to go. We have been the better team over most of both those periods and deserve to be in the lead.

Now lets' just keep it up, finish strong, keep it simple, get it deep and on the net when we can.

No stupid plays boys, time to hone the defensive game and show we can play with the lead... Go Sabre's

:thumbsup:

your posts are great dudly

Either I'm mellowing in my old age or this broadcast crew is getting better and starting to grow on me. I have been enjoying Robbie's little game recap/highlights and commentary and even find the 3 on 3 they have been doing entertaining.

Good time for the team and broadcast crews to start honing their playoff games..... Go Bflo.

Archived