GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Lydman again goes after the stick of Paestch and abandons his position and leaves the open shot what a friggin moron.

Sekera's stick...Pominville fugged up the initial play.

Lindy - nail #29 to the bench until he gets his head out of his ass.

Sekera's stick...Pominville fugged up the initial play.

Lindy - nail #29 to the bench until he gets his head out of his ass.

Okay right call wrong player.

I agree about Pominville, I wonder if he is still trying to use that new stick he just went to this week after using the same stick for 15 years. That should tell you all you need to know about where his head is at. Nice we just give up another goal because we are not knocking them off the puck nobody as Ray just said played the body. Great job you douche bags

You do realize this is Buffalo we are talking about here?

For some reason I don't think its coming.

Well yeah even if we got it doesn't mean we would capitalize on it. Is it me or does everybody look like they are trying to pass it rather than carry it into the zone. Take the puck to the net .

Well yeah even if we got it doesn't mean we would capitalize on it. Is it me or does everybody look like they are trying to pass it rather than carry it into the zone. Take the puck to the net .

I don't care. I want it and it should be ticky tack. If we don't score then that's our fault, but I want it.

Nice way to pick up the town eh boys after the tragedy. Up by 3 goals 2x in this game and then play like this..... just inspiring.

Eh... don't put that responsibility on their shoulders. Nice way to recover from the Ottawa reamings, though... maybe their girl parts are still sore.

Archived