GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I think it's because he's huge and really good.

Yeah but he puts his pads on one at a time like anybody else and several times he was prime for a good body check to knock him off the puck.. FWIW That's my definition of too much respect, giving too much ice and not finishing the checks we have had on him especially given his history against us......

Fantastic period by the Sabres.. About the only downer was stopping Miller's SO streak at 157 minutes... Need to kill off the 29 seconds of PK to start the third..

It is time for Pomminstein to get a goal.. I can't remember when his last one was.

Connolly, Vanek, Roy are completely neutralized in this one..

Patsche looks like he is determined to make it as a forward. Nice goal by him.

I think Paetsch just wants to be on the ice, and is doing anything and everything he can to make that happen.

I think Paetsch just wants to be on the ice, and is doing anything and everything he can to make that happen.

This was actually just Lindy planning on another D man getting hurt. He figured he'd dress 7 for this game.

Exactly what I was getting ready to say and exactly the kind of player I want on the ice and playing for my team. :thumbsup: .. Paille you taking notes ?

This was actually just Lindy planning on another D man getting hurt. He figured he'd dress 7 for this game.

In the context of this discussion it doesn't matter one bit why Lindy put him in the lineup. It only matters that Paetsch is doing everything asked of him and more, working hard to make a positive impact at forward, on the point, dropping the gloves - anything to show Lindy he warrants more ice time.

That was beautiful

Steals the puck, cuts in front and lifts a back hand high... That is highlight reel stuff...

TC..TC.. TC.. TC

Buffalo: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Montreal: :censored:

Archived