GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'm watching them, too. The Rangers haven't been looking good and are our best opportunity to move up against.

I have noticed that since the start of the season and especially after the Rangers hit a "wall" somewhere in the 20 point range.

It was just the shear number of games-in-hand early on that gave the illusion of separation in the standings... Things are evening out now gamewise and voil?! The Sabres are close.

The opposite is kinda true about Philly, they do have 3 games in the bag on BFLO to get some distance.

It was just the shear number of games-in-hand early on that gave the illusion of separation in the standings...

Very true. Remember how long it seemed to take Boston to pass the Rangers as the #1 team in the East? Well, if you actually look at even games played, you find the following:

- Last time the Rangers had the best record in the East: game 16

- Last time the Sabres had the best record in the East: game 15

- Last time the Bruins didn't have the best record in the East: game 15

Also of note: at the 49 game mark, we were 7 points behind the Rangers. Now, at the 53 game mark, we are 2 points behind.

Very true. Remember how long it seemed to take Boston to pass the Rangers as the #1 team in the East? Well, if you actually look at even games played, you find the following:

- Last time the Rangers had the best record in the East: game 16

- Last time the Sabres had the best record in the East: game 15

- Last time the Bruins didn't have the best record in the East: game 15

Also of note: at the 49 game mark, we were 7 points behind the Rangers. Now, at the 53 game mark, we are 2 points behind.

Very well noted! No surprise, you are the guy with the awesome chart! ;) ;)

What gets me sick is that they (media outlets) keep on saying the Bruins have the best record in the league... Kinda like they do with the Celtics... :sick: :sick: Yet, they fail to note that the Sharks have what 2-3 games in hand? And the Cleveland Cav a bunch too!

Fug NE!

Archived